Living with Yamaguchi Tadashi

So I decided to live with Yamagucci.

We were walking home. And when I said 'we', yes, Saltyshima is with us.

I looked at Yamaguchi and he looked fidgety for some reason. Could he be nervous?

"What's wrong, Yamaguchi?" I asked him.

"I-I'm okay!" He said waving his hands.

"Be careful, Yamaguchi. Koala-san might jump you in your sleep." Tsukishima said, acting as if he's whispering but really he wants me to hear what he's saying.

"S-She can hear you, Tsukki."

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."

"Gomen, Tsukki."

There it is, people.

I just laughed at their conversation.

Soon after, we went separate ways. When we arrived at his house no one was home.

"Where are your parents, Tadashi-kun?" I asked him while walking around the house.

"Oh! They're currently on a business trip. They will be away for a month." He said while heating something up.

"Oh, I see." I said nodding my head in understanding. Then we both sat down and chatted for a bit while waiting for the food. He's so niceeee.

"Thank you for the food."

After eating, I told him that I'll wash the dishes. He didn't let me at first, but after a few minutes of convincing, he gave in.

A few minutes later, I finished washing the dishes and waited for Yamaguchi to finish his bath. Then he came out while drying his hair. I went to him and asked for some spare clothes.

"Ah, wait here. I think my older sis left some when she stayed here last time she visited." He said and looked away having a hint of red on his cheeks. "In case I'll bring a girl over, she said."

I was confused at what he said because I didn't hear it but I was more surprised at the fact that he has an older sister.

"WHAAAATTTTT?! YOU HAVE A SIBLING????? AND AN OLDER SISTER AT THAT! I WANNA MEET HER. SHE MUST BE AS ADORABLE AND CARING LIKE YOU." I told him while leaning forward meanwhile he just kept on leaning backwards. "When can I meet her, Tadashi-kunnn??"

"I don't know." He said with a shy smile then muttered something I couldn't hear again. "Maybe if you stay longer."

"What did you say?"

"A-Ah!! Clothes right?? I-I'll be right back!" He said the quickly ran away.

I just scratched my head at his weirdness and shrugged.

He came back with a long white nightgown.