Feelings and Realizations pt. 3

Hello!!! For this chapter, I have decided to just pretend that [SPOILER ALERT] Tanaka didn't marry Kiyoko. So... yeah. Enjoy~

♤♤♤Tanaka Ryuunosuke♤♤♤

You felt like someone's staring at you so you looked around

You felt like someone's staring at you so you looked around. Your eyes met with Tanaka's. His eyes widened and quickly looked away. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Y/N...?" Kiyoko called your attention.

"Ah, yes!! Where were we again...?"

Maybe he's just staring at Kiyoko as usual. You thought and shrugged it off.

But that wasn't the case for the rest of the day.

You always felt like someone's burning a hole in the back of your head, and every time you turned to face them, you would catch Tanaka looking at you. And he would always just pretend he wasn't just staring at you at all.

It just made you even more confused.

So you decided to confront him about it.

"Tanaka-senpai?" You poked his cheek, his back facing you.

He quickly turned around to face you. "O-Oh, Y/N!!"

"I just noticed you looking my way sometimes, and I'm just wondering if you have something to tell me?"

His ears reddened and he waved his hands in panic. "O-Oh that?? Haha!! It's nothing! You don't need to worry about it!!" He scratched the back of his head. "D-Did I make you uncomfortable? Sorry about that..."

You chuckled and punched his chest lightly. "Not at all!! It's all cool. I just thought you needed to tell me something, that's all."

After that conversation, you went to Yachi to help her clean the volleyballs by wiping them.

"Did Tanaka-senpai finally tell you what's on his mind? I noticed him staring at you these past few days, though I'm not quite sure..." She striked a conversation.

"Ah yes. He said it was nothing." You shrugged.

Meanwhile, Tanaka approached Noya.

"Noya-san..." He looked very down. "I think I might have a problem."

"Oh? Did Kiyoko-san--"

"No, no!! It's not about Kiyoko-san this time!!!"

"Eh? Then what could it be??"

"Did you notice something different about Y/N lately?" He whispered.

"Y/N? Not really, why? What about her?" He whispered back.

"There's really something different about her these days!!!"

"I haven't really noticed. Did her boobs--"