Living with Sawamura Daichi

So I decided to live with Dadchi.

I am currently walking home with the team because Daichi said he'll treat us to meat buns. Yessss. I've always wanted to taste those meat buns whenever I see them in the anime.

My eyes practically sparkled when Daichi gave me a meat bun which made him chuckle I think. Then he messed with my hair. "Thank you for the meat bun, Daichi-san!" I thanked him in a muffled voice because I was chewing on the meat bun.

"You're welcome, Y/N." He told me with an eye smile. So grinned at him and just continued eating my meat bun.

As usual, the team was very loud. Daichi and Sugawara kept telling them to quiet their asses down but it seems that they just can't. Hinata and Kageyama kept on fighting each other, Tanaka and Nishinoya kept on fussing over Kiyoko, meanwhile Tsukishima and Yamaguchi weren't particularly loud since Tsukishima was busy judging everyone with his eyes and Yamaguchi just wanna join in on the fun but doesn't want to because it might annoy Tsukishima.

As a result, we got kicked out by Coach Ukai. Well, I'm not really surprised. It was to be expected.

Daichi apologized for all the ruckus as Sugawara scolded their kouhais like kids.

I secretly laughed at everything I'm witnessing right now.

Soon after, we all went separate ways and went home.

The walk home was very nice because Daichi is very fun to talk to. He made me feel comfortable. Not that I'm not.

When we arrived at his home, Daichi told me that he'll introduce me to his parents. So I just silently followed after him to the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm home." Daichi told her.

I peeked over his shoulder and put my hands on his left arm. Then I saw a woman, with her back facing us. Then she turned around with a smile on her face. "Welcome home, Daichi~ Dinner is ready. Are you hungry?"

"Oh, um I actually want to introduce someone to you." Daichi said and took a step sideways to show me. "Her name is Y/N. She had to stay with us until she finds a place to stay."

I bowed and smiled with a peace sign. "Good evening Mrs. Sawamura. Please take care of me."

"Aww, your girlfriend is so sweet! I like her, son." She told Daichi and tapped his shoulder. I just chuckled at her misunderstanding our relationship.

"S-She's not my girlfriend, Mom." He told her with one of his hands covering his face.

"Oh my, I'm very sorry for assuming. But you two would look cute together~" Then she clapped her hands. "It's time for dinner! Could both of you please set the table while I call his Dad? Thank you for the help."

Then she walked away.

"Sorry about that." Daichi apologized.

"Eh? Why are you apologizing, Daichi-san?"

"She can be a little assuming sometimes."

"No! It's completely fine. It doesn't bother me at all." I said and smiled at me to assure him that it's really okay. He smiled back at me.

Then we started to set the table. And just as we finished, his parents arrived. My eyes fell on Daichi's Dad. I feel like he looked like Daichi when he was younger. So this is what Daichi would look like when he's older.

"Good evening, Mr. Sawamura." I greeted him and bowed.

"You must be Y/N! My wife told me about you as soon as she called me. I was sort of surprised that you're not my son's girlfriend though." Then he sighed and looked at Daichi. "You're slow, son."