A Class with the 1st Years (Tsukki and Yams)

Note: This is IF Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were your classmates.

♤♤♤

I am currently in my class, first period. Dark bags are noticeable under my eyes since I read manga yesterday night til who knows what time. My eye twitched when I suddenly got dizzy and my head got hazy.

Lesson: Don't read manga til who knows what time at night when you have class tomorrow.

I groaned inwardly. I can't take this anymore.

My head dropped to my desk and my vision started to get blurry. Kids, don't sleep in class like me.

♤♤♤

Tsukishima have been stealing glances at you from time to time. He knew you were not okay since you looked like shit.

Why am I supposed to care. He thought. But deep inside, he was worried that you might get caught by the teacher. He just averted his eyes and focused on the lesson, pretending not to care.

Meanwhile, Yamaguchi was surprised that your head suddenly dropped to your desk. He couldn't be any more obvious about how he was worried as hell about you. His entire focus was on you and only you.

Worried you might get caught, he put a textbook in front of you, covering your sleeping state. He just sighed and tried not to worry too much.

Tsukishima noticed this and he was annoyed alright. He thought you were such an idiot for sleeping in class. And the fact that Yamaguchi was so worried about you, pissed him off even more.

Yamaguchi saw Tsukishima frowning at him and he was confused.

What did I do? He thought.

♤♤♤

"Y/N? Y/N..." Someone was waking me up. I knew that. But I just couldn't lift my head. My head feels heavy. "Y/N, please wake up."

I just groaned because I felt like the words just can't get through me. Why is it hot today? I was huffing.

I felt someone put their hand on my forehead then said. "She's burning with fever."

"What?! Let's get her to the clinic then!!"

"Hey, Koala-san. Will you just wake up?"

I groaned again and forced myself to get up. I tried to stand but then the world was spinning too fast that I lost my balance.

I thought I was going to fall but Tsukishima held my arm, while Yamaguchi held my shoulder.

"S-Sorry, w-what happened? What time... is it?" I asked them and coughed.

"You have a fever, Y/N!!!" Yamaguchi said.

Fever??? I have a fever?? Now that I think about it, maybe I do have a fever.

"It's break time, Koala-san. We still have 5 minutes til our next class." Tsukishima said.

"I-Is that so? Sorry, i-it seems like I can't..." I feel like the air around me suddenly went away and my head kept spinning.

My vision went blurry, then everything went black.

♤♤♤

Luckily when you fainted, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi was quick to catch you. Tsukishima didn't seem surprised, meanwhile Yamaguchi panicked again.

"OH MY GOD, SHE FAINTED TSUKKI---!!"

"Obviously." Tsukishima clicked his tongue then turned his back and kneeled. "Put her on my back."