Accidentally Drunk

Credits to the artist of the fanart above❤

YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR 3.11K READS!!!!!!

Because of that, I'm gonna publish my new book

Youniverse!!! An Oikawa x Reader book~☆

Please look forward to it!! I have already finished 5 chapters 👉🏻👈🏻

Anyways, enjoy this chapter!!!❤

♤♤♤

"hOw dOeS Y-e-S sPeLL??!?!?" Tsukishima asked Hinata and Kageyama.

"yEs????"

"tHeN hOw dOeS e-Y-e-S sPeLL?????"

"iYeS?????"

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi both laughed hysterically, meanwhile Kageyama and Hinata were still trying to figure out how e-y-e-s is supposed to be pronounced.

God, lend me strength.

"Tanaka, stop undressing!! Damn it!!!!" I shout as I saw him trying to take his clothes off AGAIN. Then I saw Nishinoya taking a video. "nISHINOYA, STOP RECORDING RIGHT NOW!!!"

"bUt iT's sO hOt..."

"rYu wHy aRe yOu sPLiTtiNg iNtO tWo?????"

I was about to take Noya's phone when someone clung onto my waist like a kid.

"Y/N!!!!! Don't leeeaaaaveeee!" Suga whined as he hugged you tighter and buried his face on your neck.

Okay, to be honest, I definitely DID NOT expect Suga to be this clingy when drunk.

"HEY!!!" Daichi tried to separate Suga from me by pushing his face away. Then he pulled me closer to him instead, hugging me.

His weight was weighing me down, and we both collapsed on Asahi, who was already passed out on the floor. But he woke up.

"T-The world is spinning so fast..." He muttered then I felt him smelling my hair. "W-Who are you and why do you smell like Y/N?!?!?"

I pushed Daichi's body beside me gently and rolled over.