Weekends with Kageyama

Credits to the artist of the fanart above❤

♤♤♤

I was feeling restless, walking around the house for about half an hour now. I was thinking about what I should do. I love my phone, I really do. But I'm bored as hell.

So I grabbed the hoodie Kageyama "lent" me. He wish. I'm never giving it back. Sorry Tobio. Then I went outside my apartment to go for a walk.

Maybe y'all are wondering how his hoodie ended up with me. Okay, it's story/tea time.

Remember when I got sick?

That unfortunate afternoon, dark clouds filled the usually clear sky and it rained pretty hard. I was walking home when rain drops slowly fell on my skin. I shrugged it off at first until rain got REAL. And a dumbass had a habit of not bringing an umbrella nor watching the weather forecast. And again, that dumbass was me.

I went under a tree for a while to avoid the rain somehow. I hugged myself becuse it got really cold. And I still have a small fever. Geez, life thanks.

I could already feel my body temperature rising when someone ran towards the tree I'm currently under. I looked up to see a specific volleyball idiot. He was holding on a carton of milk with a frown on his face. He had a messy wet hair.

"I'm assuming you didn't bring an umbrella with you, that's why you're here with me, under this tree too." I let out an airy laugh.

His eyes widened upon seeing me. "Y-Y/N-san??? What the hell are you doing here? You're sick right? You should be resting right now."

"You see, it seems that the sky got a different plan for me--Eh?" I was cut off when Kageyama pulled a hoodie out from his back and put it over my head. I looked at him with a deadpanned look on my face. "I can't believe you. You could've worn this hoodie earlier. Then maybe you wouldn't be as soaked as now."

He looked like he just had a realization. Then he looked at me with a determined look on his face. "My house is not so far away from here, Y/N-san." Then he paused for a second. "Do you want to run away with me? You could stay at my house until the rain stops."

Did he really just say 'do you want to run away with me?'

I looked at the sky and it looks like the rain won't be stopping any time soon. I just sighed.

"I don't have a choice, so I'll take on that offer if that's fine with you." Then I held on tighter to the hoodie he gave me. "You sure you don't want your hoodie back? You're way more soaked than me."

"You need it more than me." Then he put his arm around my shoulders and his hand on my head which really surprised me. Though I'm sure he's just trying to protect me from the rain since I'm sick. "On the count of three, we run okay? 1... 2... 3!"

We both ran as fast as we could---wait no. Actually, we ran as fast as I could. Come on, I'm just human okay?

When we arrived at his house, he quickly went to his room to get a towel for me. Then he went to take a quick shower.

Meanwhile I dried myself with the towel he gave me since I didn't get too wet from the rain. Though it's all thanks to his hoodie.

I sat on the couch in the living room and turned the TV on.

And it seems like there's a storm coming.

Kageyama got out from the shower just in time so I told him. "There's a storm tonight."

"I see."

Then I got curious as to why he was walking home from school late, so I asked. "Why were you walking home from school more late than usual, Tobio? Did you perhaps practice with Hinata again?"

"No. I forgot something at the classroom so I had to go back."

Then he went to the kitchen to look for something to eat for the both of us.

Meanwhile I started to doze off on the couch.

I woke up in the morning in Kageyama's room. And he slept in the living room.

I looked outside from the window and it looks like the storm was gone. So I thanked Kageyama for letting me stay that night and went to my apartment.

Not noticing I was still wearing his hoodie.

That's pretty much it.

And earlier, I said I was only going to take a walk right? Guess what? I don't know why or how, but I somehow ended up in front of Kageyama's house.

Okay so should I ring the doorbell???? Or?????

I was contemplating on whether I would do it or not when the door opened making the both of us startled.

"Y/N??"

"Oh, that's me."

We just stared at each other which seemed like eternity when we both spoke up at the same time. "What brings you here?/I don't know why I'm here."

I stifled my laughter. "So, you going somewhere?"

Don't tell me he's going out because he ran out of milk.

"Oh yes. How did you know?" He said. Oh shit did I say that out loud?

"So I was right? It was just a guess! I knew you always loved drinking milk. Probably why you're tall." I laughed. "May I come with you? I'm bored."

He thought for a moment and nodded. "No problem."

So we both went to Sakanoshita Store to buy some milk that he loves so much.

A grandma was there, at the counter. I thought she looked at us a bit weird.

Kageyama told her what he wanted and she went to get it. When she came back, she said. "My, aren't the both of you too young to have a child?"

We both froze.

"P-Pardon?" I asked.

"I mean, you were buying milk for your kid right?" She stated.

"No, grandma! We don't have a child! This milk is for him! He's still growing you know!" I turned to Kageyama who's still frozen in place. "Oi, Tobio! Say something, will you?"

"Ah is that so? My, I sure judged you wrongly. I apologize for that. It's just that I thought you two were a couple. Couples these days wear the same clothes." She laughed. I just sweatdropped. I looked at Kageyama and I just realized we were wearing the same hoodie. I didn't know he had another one that looked just like what I was wearing.

I thanked her for the milk and just dragged Kageyama away from the store.

♤♤♤

You just sighed when the both of you arrived at his house.

He was just looking at you intently the entire time. Until he spoke up. "Cute."

He thought you looked absolutely adorable, wearing a hoodie that's big for your size. And it's his hoodie.

"What?" You asked, obviously confused.

Kageyama realized that he was thinking out loud, making him flustered. He was panicking.

"t-tHE MILK IS CUTE!!!!"