Feelings and Realizations pt. 1

♤♤♤Hinata Shoyo♤♤♤

"Hi, Y/N!!!"

"Y/N, will you come to practice later again???"

"Y/N, let's have lunch!!!"

"Y/N, let me walk you to your next class!"

"Y/N, do you wanna ride home with me???"

"Y/N!!!!"

Y/N here, Y/N there.

These days, Hinata's literally been all over you. Not that you were bothered by it though. In fact, you find him so adorable. He's like a ball of sunshine.

"I swear to god if I hear another Y/N, I might as well cut my ears off." Tsukishima muttered. "He's being too bright lately I can't take it anymore."

You just chuckled and patted his back.

You jumped a little when Hinata suddenly hugged you from behind, startling you.

"Hi babyyyy!!" You hugged him back and pressed your cheek against his hair. "So softtt..."

Not gonna lie, up til now you still see him as some kind of cute little brother. Lmao Hinata just got brother-zoned but okay.

"You two literally just saw each other at lunch earlier..." Yamaguchi commented.

You laughed and let go of Hinata. "Well, you're right."

"Hinata's like Y/N's little brother, it's funny!!" Tanaka cackled.

"Hey!!!" Hinata protested. I don't want her to see me just as a little brother. He thought. He was cut off from his thoughts when he realized what he was thinking. He shaked his head. No way, Y/N is just a very precious friend. He nodded, trying to convince himself.

Right now he's just looking at you, trying to think.

"Baby."

"Shoyo."

"Hinata."

"HINATA SHOYOOO!!!" You've been trying to catch his attention since he looked like he was spacing out. You even clapped your hands in front of him.

"H-HUH???!!" He yelled when he finally came to his senses.

"What has gotten into you? You're spacing out..." You pointed out. "Anyway, Daichi told me to tell you that practice is starting. They've been calling your name earlier you know. But you were in such a daze. Are you really okay?"

"A-Ah of course I am okay!!!" Hinata told you.

"Fine. But you can tell me if something is going on, alright? I'll be just right here if you need someone to listen. So cheer up and go out there!!" You patted his back and pushed him to practice.