Living with Kageyama Tobio

Credits to the artist of the fanart above❤

♤♤♤

So I decided to live with Tobio-chan~

Right now, it's just me, Kageyama, and Hinata in the gym. Kageyama's tossing to Hinata.

After they finished and cleaned, we locked up the gym and bid our goodbyes.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N-san!! Kageyama!!!" Hinata said while waving his hand. Then pointed at Kageyama. "Kageyama!!! Don't do anything bad to Y/N okay?? Don't scare her away with your scary face----"

"THIS IS MY ONLY FACE." Kageyama said and tried to grab Hinata's head but failed.

I shaked my head at the two and stopped their fight.

"Okay, okay. That's enough fighting for today. Let's all go home now." I said."Bye bye Hinata!! See you tomorrow!!"

Then we went separate ways. The walk on our way home was very quiet. Kageyama isn't very talkative as I expected.

When we arrived at his house, there was no one except the two of us.

"Where are your parents, Kageyama?" I asked while taking a look around the house. It looked like Kageyama's the only person living here.

"They work abroad."

"I see."

I see him heating food up in the microwave so I set up the table for the two of us.

Afterwards, Kageyama told me that he'll wash the dishes and that I can go take a shower first.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, I'm off." I said and went upstairs. There's only one room. So I assumed that's Kageyama's room and went in to borrow some clothes in his cabinet. I hope he won't mind.

I got a white sweater and black shorts but they're both oversized. It's okay though. I love oversized. And I guess I'll just adjust the shorts to fit me better.

After I took a shower, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that Kageyama's sweater looked like a dress to me. Wow, never knew I was this small.

When I went out of the bathroom, I saw Kageyama placing a futon on the floor.

"I borrowed some clothes from your cabinet. Hope you don't mind." I told him.

He then looked at me and saw adoration in his eyes. He quickly averted his eyes and muttered, "Y-You look knife... nuff... nice."

I laughed at him and said thanks. He went to the bathroom to take a bath himself.

I laid on the futon and fell asleep.

♤♤♤

After Kageyama finished his shower, he saw you sleeping soundly on the futon. His eyebrows furrowed.

She's supposed to sleep on the bed. He thought.

So he carried you bridal style, careful not to wake you up and was not surprised when you felt light in his arms since you were small compared to him.

As he laid you on his bed, he definitely did not expect what you did next.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his torso. Because of this, yours and Kageyama's bodies were very close and he could feel your breath on his neck.

"What the fu---" Kageyama said but was cut off when he realized you were just dreaming.

He felt you smell his neck and whisper, "Smells good..."

Then you licked and bit his neck. "B-Berr...ies..." You mumbled. Kageyama stiffened and didn't know what to do. He kept cussing in his mind.

After a few minutes, your arms unwrapped and fell beside your head. But your legs were still wrapped around his torso. So he carefully removed your bare legs with his shaky hands.

He fell to the futon, catching his heavy breaths. Then he cupped the area where you bit him and he winced a little when it stinged.

This is going to leave a small bruise tomorrow. He thought.

"Damn it. I'll never carry her again---" He muttered but was cut off again when you fell off the bed, on top of him.

Kageyama almost yelped and his heart was beating very fast from shock. He felt like he's going to have a heart attack if you kept doing things he didn't expect.

"Tobio..." You whispered and surprised him. He thought you woke up but you were just sleep talking. He thought you looked cute.

He thought if he should carry you to the bed again or not. And he chose not to. He just let you sleep beside him afraid you'll do something again if he carried you.

♤♤♤

When I woke up, I found myself on the futon and Kageyama's nowhere to be found.

"How'd I end up on the futon anyway?" I muttered and yawned still feeling sleepy. I looked at the clock and it's just 7 in the morning.

I stood up and stretched.

After stretching, I went downstairs and saw Kageyama on the couch... sleeping?

I went near him and poked his cheek. I noticed there were dark bags under his eyes.

"Kageyama?" I said and his eyes shot open. When he saw me, he suddenly stood up and distanced himself from me. I tilted my head in confusion. He seems on guard around me for some reason. "Is something wrong?"

"Y-YES! NO!" He said agitated. Which is it?

Before I could say something, he already ran upstairs. I just shrugged and went to the kitchen. I saw some bread and nutella and so I made a sandwich.

I was munching on my sandwich when Kageyama came in with... a scarf??? Around his neck.

"What's up with the scarf, Kags?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised at him.

"I-INSECT BITE!!!" He shouted and his face is as red as tomato. What happened to him?

I finished my sandwich, walked to him and said, "Let me see."

At first, he hesitated, but when he saw the determination in my eyes, he slowly took his scarf off. Then I saw a small bruise on his neck that was supposed to be an insect bite.

I laughed at his face.

"That's some insect bite, Kags. If I didn't know any better I'd think someone bit you and gave you a hickey." I laughed again. Then I looked at him teasingly. "Did you bring a girlfriend home last night when I was asleep?" Then his face turned into different shades of red. "I'm joking, I'm joking! Want a sandwich?"

He just nodded and grabbed a bread. He ate it so fast and choked. I quickly gave him a glass of water.

"Eat slowly, Kageyama. It won't run away---"

"Tobio." He said looking away with his ears red.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"You can call me Tobio."

I smiled.

"Okay, Tobio~"