Waking up to Karasuno

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH DAICHI-SAAAAANNNNNNNN A GIRL!!!! A-A GIRL I-IS-- S-SHE--!!!" I hear someone scream. It's almost like I'm hearing Hinata.

I turned in my sleep with a frown and covered my ears.

"Ughhhh, why are you so noisyyyy????" I said, whining.

"S-She talked!!!! Hinata boke!!!!! Don't wake her up yet!!!!" I hear another person that sounded like Kageyama.

FUCK ITTT. WHY AM I HEARING THEM SO EARLY IN THE MORNING. IS THIS BECAUSE I LITERALLY WATCHED HAIKYUU TIL 5 AM??? AM I DREAMING RIGHT NOW??

Whatever. I continued my sleep until someone poked my cheek.

"Ahhh!! Hinata!!! D-Don't just poke her like that!" Wait. That's funny, is that Yamaguchi i hear???

"There's drool all over her mouth and cheek. Gross." Damn it. Even saltyshima is here.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?" I hear someone who sounds like Daichi.

"D-Daichi-san. I called you b-because there's a girl lying on the ground when we came for morning practice!!!!"

"AH GIRL!!!! THERE'S A CUTE GIRL!!!!" I hear two voices which exactly sounded like Tanaka and Noya.

"O-Oh my God. S-Should we call the ambulance??? W-What if she's dead???" I hear Asahi's shaking voice.

"Asahi, no. I think she's just sleeping." I hear an angel, of course it's Sugawara. Then someone tapped my shoulder. "Um, miss? Please wake up."

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly and adjusted them to the gym lights.

And then when I can see clearly, I saw nine boys surrounding me wearing school uniform. And Karasuno's uniform at that.

I squinted my eyes at their faces. My eyes widened when I recognized them and I pinched my cheek and even slapped myself hard.

"WAAAAHHHHH!!!! WHY IS SHE SLAPPING HERSELF SUGA-SANNNNN!" I hear Hinata scream and hide behind Kageyama.

"BOKE!! HINATA BOKE!!! STOP HIDING YOU---"

"Hinata? Kageyama?" I manage to say still shocked.

"H-HOW DO YOU KNOW US?!" Hinata screams. Awh he's too cute for my heart.

"Can you stand?" Daichi says, leaning forward and lending me his hand, helping me stand up.

"Are you okay, miss?" Sugawara asks.

"Daichi-san. Sugawara-san." I say and they both looked shocked.

"What are you, a stalker? Who are you anyway." Tsukishima says making a not surprising annoying expression at me. Then I saw Yamaguchi right beside him.

"Saltyshima as always. You never disappoint me with those salty remarks of yours." I said and smirked at him. He just scowled at me. Then I smiled when my eyes went to Yamaguchi. "Yamaguchi."

"W-What the, she even knows how bad Tsukishima's personality is!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"And she's very pretty too!!" Said Nishinoya.

I grinned at them. "Tanaka-senpai. Noya-senpai." I said and winked at them. I sighed in satisfaction. "I have always wanted to do that shit."

They both had their jaws dropped to the ground. I just laughed at them.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"U-Um, if I may, I-I mean if it's not t-too rude---" I turned and saw Jesus.

"JESUS, ASAHI-SAN!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Tanaka and Noya both laughed their asses off while clutching their stomach. Asahi just shrinked and went to a corner.