Confessions pt. 2

I'm going to publish a special chapter right after this because...

*drum rolls please*

IT'S OUR SALTYASS DINO FRENCH FRY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!

♤♤♤Tsukishima Kei♤♤♤

I heaved a sigh.

"You're sighing a lot today Tsukki." Yamaguchi commented. I just hummed. And then he snapped his fingers. "Ah, which reminds me, when are you telling Y/N you like her--"

I quickly covered his mouth when Y/N suddenly came in the classroom.

"Eh? Kei, I don't think Yams is breathing. What, are you guys hiding something from me?" She narrowed her eyes at us. Why is she so quick-witted at times like this? I shaked my head as I removed my hands from Yamaguchi's mouth. I just stared at ger face. Just how can I make this girl like me back? I frowned. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She walked towards us and started whispering to Yamaguchi. But I could still hear what she's saying though. "Yams did you tell Kei that I took a bite from his strawberry shortcake earlier while he wasn't looking--Wait!! Where are we going??!"

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her with me. Ah, whatever. I'll just tell her and go home. There's no use using my brain when it involves her anyway. She's just... different. I can't think when she's around and I feel like an idiot.

"Yamaguchi, can you go home alone today? I'll walk Y/N home." I told Yamaguchi and he grinned giving me a meaningful look. I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Yessir!!" He saluted. "All the best!"

"Whatever. See you tomorrow."

"Wait I don't remember you telling me you're walking me home--"

"Well, I'm walking you home. Do you have a problem with that? You can always say no--"

She quickly shaked his head no. "NO!! I MEAN YES!!!  Y-YOU--YOU CAN WALK ME HOME!!! YOU CAN ALWAYS DO THAT!! TOTALLY!!" Her cheeks flushed as she rambled. And she looked away pouting, trying to hide her smile. And she was whispering something to herself. "Damn you Kei, you're making me slip."

I smiled secretly.

I lowered my grip from her wrist to her hand. I made it look as natural as possible. I felt her panic a little but I just acted like I didn't notice our hands intertwining.

A few minutes later, I felt her calm down. And then she spoke up. "The moon is beautiful tonight." I stopped in my tracks and looked at her. She's looking at the full moon with adoration in her eyes. I could see the moon's reflection in her eyes and it's making her look even more beautiful, with the moonlight illuminating her face. My lips parted when she smiled to me. "Tsuki means moon. That's your name."