Weekends with Suga

Credits to the artist of the fanart above❤

Hey hey hey!! I just wanna tell you guys that your comments really make me veryyy happy!! It's nice to see you reacting to my story!! I really hope you guys enjoy this book!

♤♤♤

Right now, I'm in front of Suga's place. I have my textbooks with me and other studying materials. I wanted to ask him if he could maybe teach me the lessons I didn't understand. Yes, I know, I'm a little dumb sometimes. When the teacher lectures, I would just flip my pencil in between my fingers, not listening to anything she says.

I also brought some food with me. So I could bribe or buy his services with it. Lol. Kidding aside, I rang the doorbell and patiently waited for him to open the door.

He looked surprised when he saw me of course, not really expecting me to suddenly show up in front of his place. I wanted to surprise him, actually. So I didn't bother messaging him.

"Surprise Koushi! Your favorite person aka happy pill is here!" I joked him.

He leaned on the door and smiled amusely. "Oh really? Since when?"

"Since now. Anyways..." I looked at him with puppy eyes and practically begged him to tutor me. "...please study with meee!!"

♤♤♤

He laughed lifelessly, remembering that one time in the library when he offered to tutor you with Daichi and Asahi.

"I guess I can be your study buddy for today--" He was cut off when you jumped on him, already thanking him for accepting your request. Though you thought it was too easy to make him agree to it, considering how much of a nuisance you could be when it comes to studying.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"---I'm not yet done with my sentence. Let me finish." He sighed. "I can tutor you, under one condition."

"What condition? I'm willing to cooperate with you." You get off him. "As long as it's legal, of course."

"I---Y/N! Of course it's legal!" He just mentally facepalmed. He hasn't even started teaching you and he's already exhausted. "Anyways, the condition is, you should pay attention to what I'm teaching you and don't be distracted. Are we clear?"

"Crystal."

After that talk, the both of you went to his room and immediately started studying. You sat across him.

Eventually you got bored but you did your best to stay focused. You bit your lips as you analyzed the problems on your textbook. You tried hard not to flip your pencil between your fingers, hum a song, nor crack a joke.

But it was to silent and you can't take it anymore.

"Hey Koushi--"

"No." You pouted and secretly made a face. He glanced at you and couldn't help but sigh. "Fine, what is it?"

Your face lit up and asked him, "Can we take a break please?"

He looked at the time and saw that the two of you have been studying for an hour now. And he must say, he's quite impressed you managed to stay focused for even 15 minutes.

"Okay." When he said that, you made a little victory dance and sighed in relief. He watched you looking amused at how happy you are with the break he gave you. He figured you must not not like studying very much.

You grabbed the food you brought, which is fries, and started eating it while reading webtoon on your phone. You took a glance at Suga and saw him still reading. How studious of him.

"Hey Koushi, you want some?" You offered him.

He didn't bother looking at you but he still answered, "Hmmm... maybe later."

You frowned. "You know, all these fries might be already gone later, so you should eat now, if you want some." No response. He's too immersed in reading. "Ya want me to feed you or something, Mr. Refreshing?"

He stopped for a moment and looked at you. You already have a fry in your hand and was ready to feed it to him. He opened his mouth which you didn't really expect, but you still feed it to him.

And so, he continued reading his textbook, while you continued reading webtoon on your phone. Again you got bored, so you decided to pull a prank on him.

"Koushi, say 'ah'." You said.

He stopped again and closed his textbook, now paying attention to you. What's she up to now? In the end he still obeyed you and actually said "ah".

You aimed it to his mouth but you dodged, taking it back and fed it to yourself. He just sighed again when you laughed at your little prank.

"Fine! I'm letting you get this last one! I swear!" That's what you said but you repeated what you did.

The fries was close to your mouth when Sugawara stood up from his seat and leaned forward. He had his grip on your wrist as he ate the fries between your fingers.

You were shocked of course, with him leaning so close to your face. He smiled at you teasingly and licked his lips jokingly. "The fries tasted nice. Too bad you didn't get the last one."

He let go of your wrist and got back to reading.

"Wait, you wanted the last one that much?" You teased him about it. He just chuckled.

After that incident, you also went back to studying.

♤♤♤

When Suga finished reading, he stretched and chuckled softly when he saw you dozing off. Your head was pressed on your textbook sideways. Your lips are slightly parted and some strands of hair covered your face. He tucked them behind your ear.

He shook his head and started cleaning the table. He took a glance at your notes and saw a sketch. It was a drawing of him earlier, studying.

You drew him so nicely so he was amazed by your skills. He then realized that you are actually good at everything except from studying.

He snickered at that thought and went to get a blanket. He draped it over your shoulders. A smile formed on his lips when he heard you snoring lightly.

He sat beside you and copied your position, but facing you. He stared at you features for a few seconds until he got sleepy too.

♤♤♤

I woke up feeling totally energized, though I really feel like I got a stiff neck from sleeping in that position.

When I opened my eyes, I immediately saw Suga's face, just a few inches away from me. He's sleeping. He looks so cute, so I snapped a picture of him. My phone made a loud clicking sound so I slightly panicked.

I placed my head back to the table and pretended to be still asleep.

His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes slowly opened.

"You're already awake aren't you." He said.

My eyes fluttered open at his statement and laughed nervously.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

Our heads are still on the table, facing each other.

"It's okay. Did I look good in the picture?" He asked.

My eyes widened. "What picture? I don't know what you're talking about."

He chuckled and reached for his phone. He quickly took a picture of me.

"Hey! Delete that picture!" I protested.

"What picture? I don't know what you're talking about."