A Class with the 3rd Years

Credits to the artist of the fanart above❤

Note: This is IF Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi were your classmates.

♤♤♤

I was walking with my earphones on when someone tapped on my shoulder.

It was Sugawara.

"Good morning, Y/N." He greeted me with a smile.

"Heyo, Koushi~" I greeted back in a singsong voice. I peeked behind him and saw Asahi and Daichi waving. "Good morning, Daichi! Asahi!"

"You are suspiciously early today, Y/N. What happened?" Daichi asked.

"Excuse me? I'm always punctual. You just didn't know yet!" I told them joking. Of course they didn't believe me. "Fine. I'm stopping by the library today, that's why I'm early---!!"

I was caught off guard when Sugawara suddenly put his palm on my forehead. "Ohmygod, Y/N. Library? You? Going to the library? Are you sure? Do you have a fever? This is serious, Y/N. Are you sad or something?"

The three of them were looking at me with expressions like "unbelievable".

"I'm always this studious you know! Why are you all so meannnn." I whined and puffed my cheeks.

"But why now?" Asahi asked.

To be honest, the teacher talked to me about my scores on quizzes these past few weeks, and some of them were not good. But I won't tell them that. They're going to scold me.

"Um, well. I really need to study for some subjects since I suck." I said, looking away.

"Is that all? Hm." Daichi said suspiciously. Then he patted my head. "Then we're coming with you! We still have half an hour before class starts, anyway."

I beamed at him.

"You're going to tutor meee???" I asked.

"I can teach you things you don't understand. Just ask me, okay?" Suga said as we walked to the school library.

When we arrived at the library, we immediately sat down and took out our textbooks.

"So, Y/N? What subject do you have a problem with?" Asahi asked.

"J-Japanese and Mathematics." I told him.

"Oh, Math? I need help with that too." Daichi said.

"Mine's English." Asahi said.

Suga-san just nodded. "Okay! I shall tutor everyone then!" Then he punched Daichi's stomach, sliced Asahi's sides, and just patted my head. "See, Y/N? This is why you pay attention to class."

"Roger, S'gawara."

"It's Koushi Y/N, KOUSHI." Then he sighed.

"Suga may not look like it, but he actually belongs to the Top 10 in our class." Asahi whispered to my ear.

"Yeah, no kidding. Not surprised at all." I whispered back.

"Stop whispering and start studying!" Sugawara said and separated the two of us.

And so, we started reading our text books. In my case, I'm reading both my Japanese and Math textbook at the same time. Yeah, I don't know how I do it either.

Then I thought of a joke I saw on the internet when I was still in the real world.

"Hey, Koushiiiii~" I called his attention.

"What is it?"

"Daisuki." I told him and his face flushed.

"WHAT---!!!!" Daichi and Asahi shouted.