Genderbend Karasuno

Credits to the artist of the fanart above❤

And thank you for 4.1k reads!!!!😭❤

♤♤♤

"OMFG YOU GUYS ARE SO PRETTY WHAT THE HELLLL!!! I MEAN THAT'S TO BE EXPECTED BUT STILL!!!!" You exclaimed with your hands clasped together and eyes sparkling in adoration as you stare at the former BOYS volleyball club. You took your phone out and startes taking several pictures of them. "COME ON GUYSSSS SMILE FOR THE CAMERA PLEASEEEEE!!! SO CUTE..!! I'M DYINGGG..."

You squealed and jumped.

"U-Um Y/N, please calm down. No one still knows why we turned into girls so please--"

You heard a manly scream coming from the storage room. There were two voices.

You and the girls looked at each other and agreed to check what happened.

"WAAAAAHHHHH OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BODY??!!!" It was Yachi panicking because she turned into a boy, and Kiyoko who also turned into one, tried to calm him down even though she's panicking herself.

It looks like you're the only one who recognized the two though.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?? This is the boys' volleyball club--"

"Yes. We know that. Who are you?" Kiyoko asked also confused.

You were about to clear all the misunderstandings when the gym door opened and revealed two women. The other one with glasses and curly hair, and the other with blond hair. Wait...?

TAKEDA-SENSEI? COACH UKAI??

They were both huffing and looked like they just ran

"EVERYONE--!!! Eh?" They looked confused when they saw familiar faces but didn't recognize them at all. They looked at you, the only person they recognized. "Y/N?? Do you know these uh... students? I've never seen them before though..." Takeda-sensei asked.

You cleared your throat.

"Okay everyone, listen to me." They all looked at you. You took a deep breath and grinned at them. You introduced them to each other.