Living with Tsukishima Kei

So I decided to live with salt.

I laughed at the thought.

"It seems that Koala-san lost her mind. She's laughing by herself." Tsukishima said with a provocative smirk.

I just rolled my eyes.

"H-Hey, Tsukki." Yamaguchi tried to stop Tsukishima's teasing. The three of us are currently walking home together.

"I'm sorry Y/N-san. He's just always like this." Yamaguchi told me, scratching his nape. Awh.

"I know. Thank you for being considerate." I smiled and booped his nose. Then his face flushed.

"Tch." I hear Tsukishima hiss.

"Why are you always in a bad mood, Tsukkiiiiiii." I whined trying to act cute by using his nickname. He looked at me for a good 5 seconds and grimaced.

"Stop making that face. Annoying." He said and fasten his pace taking the lead and leaving Yamaguchi and I at the back.

"U-Um, I'm going this way, Y/N-san. Take care on your way home with Tsukki." He said pointing at the direction he's going. Then he clasped his palms together. "O-Oh and I know I've already told you this, but I hope you're not offended by Tsukki. He's just---"

"Yes, I know. Don't worry." I told him and ruffled his hair. "Now go, it's getting late. See ya tomorrow okay, Yamaguchi?"

He just nodded with a smile and waved at me before he walked away.

I looked at Tsukishima and he's already so far away. I pouted and shouted, "HEY, TSUKISHIMA!!! WAIT FOR MEEEE!!!" Then I ran after him.

"Where does all the energy come from in that small body of yours?" He muttered when I catched up to him. I just sticked my tongue out at him. "What a child."

When we got home we were greeted by his Mom.

"You're home, Kei--- A girl!! You brought a girl home!" His Mom exclaimed in surprise.

Followed by his brother, Akiteru, who seemed to hear what his Mom said. "KEI BROUGHT A GIRL HOME?!"

"Why are people so unnecessarily loud and annoying today?" Tsukishima muttered and sighed while taking his shoes off.

"I'm Y/N!! Please take care of me!" I introduced myself and bowed.

"And no, she's not my girlfriend. Why would I date a girl like her? She'll stay with us for a while til she finds a place to stay." Tsukishima said and went in.

"I'm very sorry for his personality. He has always been like this. I don't know where I went wrong in raising him." His Mom told me which made me laugh a bit.

"No, no. It's alright. It's quite funny, actually." I said and she laughed with me.

"Say, do you have a boyfriend, dear?" She asked me as she show me the way to the dining area.

"No. Never had one."

"Oh gosh! What a waste! But that's okay! Maybe Kei has a chance with you afterall---"

"Mom, Kei is so going to get mad at you if he hears what you're saying." Akiteru said shaking his head.

"Let that boy be. He knows nothing!" She says. "You don't know anything either! At least Kei actually has guts to bring an actual girl home."

Now I know where Tsukishima got his attitude. Shots were fired at Akiteru.

When we got to the dining room, Tsukishima was already there and he looked pissed. But he didn't say anything.

We started eating and Tsukishima's Mom and Akiteru talked to me from time to time. Of course Tsukishima didn't say anything up to his last bite as expected. He made annoyed expressions though. When he was done eating, he quietly stood up and put his plate in the sink. Then he went to his room without saying a word.

We finished eating shortly after and Mrs. Tsukishima insisted that she could manage watching the dishes.

So I went to the bathroom. I knocked to see if there was anyone inside. But no one answered. The door isn't locked either.

I opened the door but saw a shirtless Tsukishima who just finished showering I think because his fair was still damp. He was wearing sweatpants and I think he was just about to put a shirt on. He isn't wearing his glasses too.

"When are you going to stop staring so I can finally finish putting my shirt on?" He stated, making me snap out of my trance.

"S-Sorry! Just so you know, I knocked so it's actually your fault for not saying anything!" I exclaimed and closed the door. But I opened it again and said, "You have a nice body for a tree, by the way."

I saw his ears redden before I close the door making me have a fit of laughter.

I went to his Mom and asked if I could borrow some clothes.

"Oh and I'm very sorry to tell you that there's no available room, so will you be comfortable sleeping in Kei's room?" She told me with concern. "I trust that my son doesn't even have the guts to do something inappropriate."

So I went to his room and stripped my clothes. I quickly put the clothes I borrowed on to not have a repeat of what happened earlier. Then I threw myself on his bed and fell asleep after a few minutes.

♤♤♤

When Tsukishima entered his room, he saw you sleeping comfortably on his bed. He clicked his tongue and walked towards the bed.

He then kneeled on the side of the bed and looked at your face. A few strands of your hair were covering your face so he tucked them behind your ear.

You hummed and turned sideways facing him.

He took a few strands of your hair and kissed it, as if someone else had possessed him at that moment. He snapped out of what he's doing after a few minutes and stood up mentally cursing himself.

He let out a huff and went to the cabinet to get a futon. After he spread it to the floor, he turned his head again to look at your sleeping state.

"Pretty for someone stupid." Tsukishima muttered, his lips forming a small smile.

♤♤♤

I woke up pretty early today. Then I saw Tsukishima still sleeping on the futon. So I decided to wake him up.

I poked his cheeks lightly but it didn't work. So I tried whispering his name to his ears. "Keiiiiiiiiii."

Then I saw him slightly open his eyes and looked at me.

"Don't call me Kei, Koala-san." He told me with his morning voice.

"I just wanted to try! You're so stingy so early in the morning." I said and puffed my cheeks. "Saltyshima."

He glared at me for a few seconds and sighed. Then he put his glasses on. "Don't call me that either."

"Then Kei it is."

"So annoying."