Chapter 29 Into the Jaws of the Beast

(Just realized I can put gifs on here and save them on my phone

(Just realized I can put gifs on here and save them on my phone. OwO)

-Dabi's view point-

I finally made it back on the concrete and watched as the girls danced with the man trying to keep them selves one step ahead. I could tell he was starting to wear down but so was Air and Toga. I had to help in some way. But I wasn't sure how.

I was trying to time when to attack but when Toga dodge Air attack and the same back and forth. There wasn't a chance to but in.

"Alright I had enough playing around!" Bull growled. He slammed his fist into the ground and it shook the ground breaking the concrete. Making Toga and Air fall backwards.

This was my chance, I felt the flames grew hot around my hand and I bursted it out at him. I couldn't control it when it blew out like a shotgun. I hopped I didn't get Air or Toga.

Once the flames dispersed I could see the girls were fine, but didn't move until it was clear. Michael on the other hand blocked the best he could his arms, chard and his clothing was starting to have ambers.

He lowered his arms and had the face he was ready to kill. I held my ground there wasn't much more I could handle but I had to press on I needed to end this quickly. He got into a odd stance like All Might getting ready to sprint.

I watched in horror as he sprinted at me, and before I could even do anything he punched me straight into my chest.

He sent me flying and then my body crashed, rolling until I fell into the cold deep water.

"DABI!!!!!!" I heard Air scream my name, but things start to go dark, before I could move.

-Airmeds view point-

I watched as Dabi hit the water. "DABI!!!!!" I cried out his name. But I didn't see him come back up. Finally something in me snapped. My body started moving on its own, towards Michael.

He slowly turned and saw me walking to him with the feathers in my hands. My eyes saw nothing but red, my mind switched to kill.

"Air?! What are you doing?!" I could hear Toga's voice but it felt like she was in a far away place.