Chapter 26 Girls Day

((this chapter is to let the girls be girls! I felt bad that Toga kinda got pushed to the side for a bit so it's time to have a girls day out. You're welcome to skip this chapter if you wish, you won't miss the story line.))

-Airmeds view point-

It has been 5 days since my training with Hawks, I've been so busy that I haven't seen Toga in a while. I reach for my phone.

Voodoo: Hey Angel it is alright if I spend the day with Toga I kinda miss her.

A few minutes past.

Angel: sure baby bird! I was about to text you any ways I was asked to go on patrol, so you're free from me today. 😘🐣♥️

I smiled, and got up from my seat and knocked on the bathroom door. "Love?" I asked through the door.

"Yeah?" I cracked the door, he was about to start his morning routine.

"Can I hang out with Toga today." He stopped and looked at me.

"Why are you asking me? I'm not your daddy." He smirked. I smiled and giggled.

"Yes but your are my master." I teased back. He bit his lip he loved me calling him master.

"Sure if, I get a kiss out of it babygirl." I smiled and walked over to him. I stepped on my tippy toes and kissed his nose, and placing my hands on his bear chest. I hear him pout.

"Fiiiiine." I giggled. I cupped his cheek and kissed his lips, playfully bitting his bottom lip. 

"Love you're making this a little hard for me to let you go, if you keep this up." I pulled back and smiled.

"Fine. " I pouted. He smiled at me and then kissed my neck gently sucking on it. "He-hey you cheated!" I felt him smile on my skin. "So what? Whatcha gonna do about it?" He smirked.

I wrapped my fingers into his hair and gently pulled, as my hand slid from his shoulder to his chest. There wasn't much I could do, he knew all my weak spots.

"Tou-ya" I whispered out his name. He bit into my neck and pulled me in close. "Tou-YA" I cried out again, my body was becoming jello in his hands. He stop and looked down at me still holding me in his arms.

"I like you saying my name it almost sounds like you're singing it to me." He leaned down and kissed me gently. I blushed and I could feel the heat coming from my cheeks.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me lovingly. "I love you, Air." I smiled between the kiss.

"I love you too, Touya." Those deep ocean blue eyes, had my heart, they were so full of life since I met him.

"Well baby you better get dressed I'm sure you don't want to go out in your pajamas." He tease. I nodded my head to turn around. And like always when I turn my back on him he smacked my ass, with a little bit of heat. I moaned out and walked faster to the bedroom room to find some clothes.