Chapter 7 Misunderstanding

-Airmed point of view-

I slowly started to wake up, I was getting too warm and pluss, it was time to pee. I tried to move but something had ahold of me. My eyes half way opened. I was nuzzled into Dabi's chest and he had his arm around me. I couldn't help but to blush. When I get too tired I act like I'm drunk. 'I wonder if I worried the poor guy?'

I squirmed out of his grasp and roll out of bed. I tip toe to his side and kissed his forehead, and I could see him smile. Though I was a little surprised that my hair didn't tickle him awake. I started heading to the bathroom but before I moved, I felt a tug on my shorts.

"Baby?" He groaned.

"Love I have to go pee." His eyes opened slightly as he slowly sat up. I sighed. He started to rub one of his eyes with the palm of his hand. "I'll be right back okay. Just go back to sleep. I'm sure Kashi is hungry." I said pushing him back down.

He smiled. "Baby." He ran his fingers through my hair. "You're so beautiful." I felt the heat coming from my cheeks as I started to blush.

I kissed his palm and then left to the bathroom. I quickly went to pee, letting out a small coo for finally able to relieve my self. Once I was finished I walked down the hall. Little Kashi was balled up on the back of the couch, letting out soft snores. I let out a small sigh with a smile.

I made my way to the kitchen. Sadly, all the pizza from last night was all gone, so there wasn't any left overs. I opened the fridge and nothing in there expect a few bottles of beer. I looked in the cabinets trying to find something to snack on but no luck. "I guess I can go shopping" I said out loud. I was starting to get thirsty and went to get a glass. Studdenly Kashi jumped on the counter and startled me, making me jump and dropping the glass.

Down it went and shattered. "Ooooh Kashi...." I scolded softly. I bent down to start picking it up and ended up cutting my finger. Blood trickles down my hand and down my wrist. But I had to clean this up before Dabi got up or, even worse Kashi stepping on it.

I quickly cleaned it up the best I could but didn't realize I left blood on the counter and on the bathroom faucet. I wrapped my hand in a cloth and looked into the bedroom. Dabi was sprawled out with his head to the side. I left out a chuckle. "I guess you sleep through anything." I giggled.

I went to the bedroom and grabbed my phone looking at my bank. "I guess I can do some shopping for some clothing and food for him." I went to the kitchen and open the cabinet. I found a can of tuna and opened it up, dumping it on a dirty plate from last night. Kashi automatically starting eating it. "Hungry huh?" I asked while petting him, purring away. "I'll get you some food as well okay!"

I walked over to the door and put on my shoes, then started walking out of the apartment. I made my way to the front entrance and went out. It was sunny out today, unlike yesterday.

I made my way to shop for some clothes. I still had on the shirt and shorts that Dabi gave me last night. Granted I am thankful, but just not my style. I went into the store, and started looking around. Finally I found an outfit that I think he would like, among me being comfortable in.