Chapter 11 The Bird and the Dog

-Dabi's point of view-

I ran up to Airmed not thinking about anyone else was thinking. She slammed into the floor before I could even reach her. I cradled her in my arms as Toga squat down beside us.

"What the fuck did you do to her?!" I growled. All for one just stood there. I couldn't tell if he was smiling or had a plain expression.

"I made her into a master of a voodoo dolls. When she wakes up we will see if it had worked." I glared at him keeping my face at her. Her body was cold. I ripped off my jacket and put it on her, and picked her up bridal style. "Have heart Dabi, she will wake up when her body accepts the new quirk." I looked away from him and scoffed at him. "If you're that worried I can send Hawks to get her some medicine." I turned to him, I couldnt argue with him but maybe some medicine would help her recovery faster.

I slowly nodded. "Alright then, until she wakes up she's in your hands." He back away in some black mist that Kurogiri made for him. Toga poked Air's cheek.

"Is she gonna be okay?" She asked worried about her new friend. I looked at Shigaraki.

"Yo hands?!" I growled.

"What you want?" He started to scratch.

"Is there a room that we can stay in until she wakes up?" I barked. I felt his eyes glared at me and then pointed to Kurogiri.

"Show them to their room for now." The black mist man bowed and held out his hand.

"This way Dabi."

I fallowed him until we got to a room upstairs. "Dabi." He spoke softly. "This girl, is different from the people here. It pains me to see her hurt. Please take care of the little miss." He said before he opened the door. I looked at him and nodded.

"I plan to pops." Once the door open I scanned the room. It seemed like a hospital room almost with nothing in it expect a bed and a bathroom. I walked over to the bed and gently placed her on it, with the dim lighting I could see her skin was red, she was starting to run a fever. "Oh no." I touched her head, she was burning up. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a rag running it under cold water. I rung it out and ran back to Air, placing it on her forehead. "Come on baby, you can fight this! I know you can!"

 "Come on baby, you can fight this! I know you can!"