Chapter 15 Heart Stop 💔

(Before I start this chapter there's gonna be PTSD as well as torture, you are more then welcome to skip this chapter if you wish. You have been warned.)

-Airmeds view point-

My voice shook his name. "Mi-chel" an evil firm grew on his face as his eyes glued to my trembling body. My heart stopped and limped , and went numb. Flash backs of what he did to me played in my head. One in particular of him beating me when I hung out with Firefly one day without telling him.

~~~Flash back~~~

I opened the door, it was about 9 clock at night and Ciara took me to dinner and a chick flick movie. It was the first time that I had fun while being at the USA hero division. It was about 2 months being here and I kinda gotten use to being here. Ciara, who was Firefly, was always super friendly, and Cathleen, who was Titania, was always willing to help me with anything.

I took a few steps inside and was about to put my styrofoam container on my bed before I felt an arm pulled on me. It was Iron Bull, forcing me to face him. His grip on my arm was so tight it was nearly cracking my bone. I whimpered in pain, as tears formed on my face. "It hurts." I cried out.

"Where have you been!?" He demanded an answer. "And don't you dare fucking lie to me!" I looked up at him, tears rolling down.

"I was with Fire-" SLAP he slapped me arcoss my face so hard my body became like a limp doll in his hand. My eyes glued to the floor, I was to scared to even look up at him. Until he let go of me and I fell to the floor. I didn't even move my mind blank. 'some one.... Help me...' I scream in my head.  Bull stood over me and grabbed  my legs and made me move on to my back. He sat on top of my hips to make sure I wasnt able to squirm away.

"Lie to me again. And I'll do it again." I looked through my red hair to him. My cheek still stinging from his hard slap. "Now tell me, where have you been." I was too scared to even answer. No matter what I will say he would just beat me.

"I was with Fire-" and again another slap, but it was so hard I felt my jaw popped. I was about to cry out in pain but he covered my mouth.

"One... last...time." he warned. I was sobbing at this point. There was nothing for me to say that would save me. I looked at him with fearful eyes, which he seemed to enjoy.

"So not gonna tell me the truth, huh?" He licked his lips. "Well I guess I have to punish you for being a bad dolly." I felt him punching my arms, staying away from any visible places. No sound would come out of my mouth, expect whimpers from the back of my throat. Finally when he had punched me about 5 times on each side I saw something shinny in his hand. It was a knife. "You still haven't answered little dolly." I shook my head. I wasn't gonna answer there was no point. "Suit your self!" He hysterically laughed.

He covered my mouth and made a giant cuts down my wrist and then switched hands to do the same on the other side. If anyone had found me like this they would have thought I committed suicide but I knew better. Bull got off me and looked down at me.

"Look at this broken doll, made of nothing but porcelain." He turned and walked away. I was starting to get light head from blood loss but I had to get help. I stumbled around trying to get the the nurses station, but it was down stairs. Once I made it to the stairs, I blacked out and fell down them.

I woke up with bandages around my wrist and my jawline. When I was told, I had deep cuts on my wrist that will leave scars, a broken jaw, and severe bruising on my arms. They thought it was all from the fall, but me I felt I knew what it was from, but at the moment it felt like it was a bad dream.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I'm not the broken doll no more. I have someone who showed me I'm not. I narrowed my eyes at him which took him by surprise. "Oh it looked like the doll grew up a little." He mocked. My eyes glued to his face as I sent daggers his way. "I don't like the new face that's been put on my toy" he growled. He grab my hair and yanked my head back. I winced in pain closing one eye but keeping the other open. I had to see what he was gonna do. I saw the same blade he used on me before in his hand. "Ah so you finally remembered don't you?" He smiled.

"You almost killed me Michael." I spat at him.

"Only a little." He pulled my head closer to his face as he licked my tear trail off my cheek. He has became more villainous since I left. "So I heard you were a bad dolly, since you ran away." He pulled my head back and threw it to the side. He started walking circles around me. "Like you tried to cut your strings and be a real girl. But...." He stopped and grabbed my head and pulled me back making me look up to the ceiling. "You forgotten one simple thing." My eyes started to water again. "The heros here were looking for you, cuz of me."

I felt a cold metal run on my shoulder, and then warmth of blood slowly oozing out. 'No Todo wouldn't have sold me out.' I kept telling my self. "Oh little dolly. Come back to me." I felt more small cuts on my arms. This isn't something that was bothering me. "So, my little metal doesn't tickle your fancy any more?" He licked my shoulder. "Guess I have to use my fist." SMACK I felt him punch my thigh cracking the feamer bone. I screamed out in pain, and he quickly covered my mouth. "Now, now, the other heros don't know I'm here....at least not yet."