Chapter 20 Master (🍋🍋🍋)

(This is gonna be a lemon chapter. It's just gonna to be really rough play so if you don't like it then on to the next chapter!)

 It's just gonna to be really rough play so if you don't like it then on to the next chapter!)

-Airmeds view point-

We reached Dabi's apartment after getting on a bullet train, the way home was quite but awkward. He never did let go of my hand. I entered and of course little Kashi came mewing down the hall all the way up to the door meowing at me to pick him up.

"I told you Kashi was worried." Dabi smiled. I started petting Kashi and walked to the couch. I sat down, its been about 2 or maybe 3 days since we've been home. No wonder why Kashi is needy. Dabi headed to the bedroom, and I jumped up to fallow him.

He looked at me but didn't smile or anything, as he reached into his dresser to pull out some boxers.

"Are you gonna shower?" I asked. He nodded and started heading to the bathroom. I sighed. "He still a bit angry with me. I have to fix this." I muttered to my self.

I heard the shower turn on and I waited a few before entering, he was already in the shower. I opened the sliding glass door and he was just sitting there. There was steam coming off his body and the water felt cold.

"Love?" I whispered. I saw his eyes moved to look at me. "Are you okay?" I asked. He finally looked up at me.

"Yeah, just got to cool down a bit." I touched the water.

"Oh God, that's freezing!" I pulled my hand back.

"Heh, I don't really feel it." I sighed and stood up. I took off my shirt, and jeans. His eyes widen a little bit.

"Wait what are you-" I cut him off.

"scoot over, I wanna be with you." I said playfully. He lifted his head up and scooted closer to the faucet and turned the water to a warmer temperature for me. I got fully undressed and sat on my knees to face him.

"I'm sorry. I know what I did hurt but at the same time I needed to see Todo. It was eating me alive and-" I felt his lips on mine. I slightly whimpered under his lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in deeper. I pushed my chest against his while he wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer. After a long passionate kiss he started kissing my neck.

"My love I want to try something, it might hurt though I've never done it before. If it hurts tell me." I pulled away enough to see his face. I smiled.

"Okay I trust you." He smiled, lustfully. He started kissing my neck, I let out shallow moans until I started to feel burning from his lips. I whimpered a little, but the lukewarm water kept it cool. He pulled away and smiled.

"Now you're really mine." I narrowed my eyes and went to touch it. He left a burn mark of his lips on my neck.

I looked up at him. "Silly I've always been your's." I whispered as I hugged him. My nipples hard from the cold I could feel them brush against his chest as I pushed hard into his body kissing his jawline down to his shoulder.