Chapter 22 First Day of Spring

-Airmeds view point-

I woke up to knocking at the window. I stir and Dabi was still out. I got up and went to the window to opened it. It was the crack of dawn so the light wasn't coming in just yet. Hawks was flapping his wings keeping him in the air, and the cold wind blew in.

I rubbed my eye and yawned. "Morning Angel." I felt his eyes on me,

"Well morn-" he stop and I opened my eyes. His face was reder then a tomato. "Ummm, you seem a bit cold there baby bird." He was looking away from me. I realized I was in nothing but in a white T-shirt and panties. My heart dropped from embarrassment.

"Oh.... Ummm...." I turned around and walked away from the window as he sat on the window seal.

I looked over at Dabi and he was still out. "Man he really does sleep through anything." I whispered. I sighed and looked at Hawks, he was keeping his eyes way from me, or at lest trying his best to keep them off of me. "How's the weather out there?" I asked. He finally looked at me and bushed.

"Well it's the start of spring, so it's a bit cold still, but it will warm up durning the day around noon ish." I nodded and went to my closet. Toga did go shopping for clothes for me when I was out for a week it was time to go through it.

I pulled out a black tank top, and a flannel over shirt, some jean shorts and I looked over at Hawks. "Umm I got to get dressed." He faced me and he wiggled his eyes brows.

"Well I don't mind." He said seductively. I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

"Well I do birdy." I giggled. He pouted and came inside and walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.

After being with Dabi for 2 months now I learned to love my body the way he love it

After being with Dabi for 2 months now I learned to love my body the way he love it. Yes I'm round but he even told me he loved every curve on my body. With Toga's help she found clothes that looked nice on my body type.

I started getting dressed and I felt a kiss on my neck as arms wrapped around me. "Love?" Dabi said sleepily. I smiled and turned to him.

"It's time for training I'll have my phone on me and my doll don't worry." I kissed his lips. He lightly let out a moan, and nibbled on my lip. "Love." I sighed out. "I have to get doing." He pulled me in closer and barried his head into my neck and started to gently suck on it. "Nuu-thi-this isnt fair." I whimpered under him. I felt him smile and bite me gently. My body shivered under his hot breath.