Chapter 10 An Unexpected Gift

-Airmeds point of view-

I woke up from my nap and Dabi was still sleeping. He had already rolled over onto his back. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, and then stretch. I got up to head to the bathroom, it felt like I was forgetting something but wasn't sure what. After I peed, I started heading to the living room. I closed my eyes as I walked with a yawn. When I opened them there was that blonde giving me the biggest smile. She startled me.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" She jumped from the couch and ran up to me. She bent down a little and put her hands on her cheeks. She was like a little child seeing a hero for the first time. I instinctly pulled my arms to my chest like a shy child.  She circled around me studying me. "You're so cute!" She shouted. I gave her a closed eye smile with sweat drop expression.

"Umm thank you." I said shyly. She grabbed my wrist and pull them to her. My body stiffen a little but went with her hands.

"We are gonna be the best of friends, Air!" She giggled.

"Ummm okay, what can I call you?" Dabi never really told me her name. I know he said Toga but I wasn't sure if she wanted me to call her that.

"Ummm...let's see." I looked up and she place a finger on her chin like she was thinking. "I guess Toga would be fine." She finally let out.

I smiled at her, "Okay, nice to meet you Toga!" She looked at me and jumped on me giving me a hug.

"Nice to meet you too!" I was a little taken back but gave her a hug back. She seemed nice, maybe we can be friends. I felt her play with my hair. "Your hair is so pretty! And it my favorite color! "

I smiled. " Thanks, it took awhile to get it to grow this far." I pulled my hair out of my ponytail and the tips reach the bottom of my rib cage.

"Can I play with it?!" She asked. Her face was like a child wanting their favorite toy.

" Umm sure but let me grab something out of the bedroom." She nodded and then I left to get some panties. I wasn't expecting her to be here or be awake so I didn't think about it until now.

I made my out and sat on the floor in front of her while she was on the couch. She started brushing my hair,  and we talked about girl stuff. Everything from what our favorite thing to do was, and foods. Though she was a little odd she kinda reminded me of Amanda.

"You know Toga?" I said closing my eyes.

"Mhmm?" She answered pulling my hair back.

"I've been here around a month and a half, and you and Dabi are the only friends I made."

She stopped brushing. "You consider me a friend?"  She ask a bit shyly.

"Yeah" I smiled.

Kashi crawled into my lap. "And yes you too Kashi." I giggled. Toga hugged me from behind and nuzzled her face into my cheek.