Chapter 18 Your Name

(A/N we are just gonna assume the taxie driver knows where they live 😅)

-Airmed view point-

I kept my sight out the window and watched as the city lights pass by. I wasn't sure on where we were going but I trusted the driver about it. We arrived at a nice old traditional japanese house. He parked up front and pointed to the house. "Todoroki" he said. I smiled and bowed.

"Arigatō!" I said. I got out and took a deep breath as he drove off.

I walked up to the door scared, but I have no way of getting home now. I knocked on the door and I heard some foot steps coming. The door opened and it was a girl almost my age. She white hair with red tips, with thick glasses like mine. Her eyes almost looked like Todo's. "Kon'nichiwa. Ikaga nasaimashita ka?" I but my lip. I know she said hello but after that I wasn't sure.

"Umm-I" I studdered. She raised an eyebrow. "Shoto, Todo-ru-key?"   She tilt her head.

"Mhmm?" I couldn't help making a confused look and just looked down trying to figure out what to say. I heard my name.

"Airmed?!" I looked up it was Todo in the background. I smiled and waved, he came walking up. He looked at the white hair girl. "Kanojo wa watashinotomodachidesu" he said. She looked at me and smiled. She was getting ready to say something but Todo cut her off. " Mōshiwakearimasenga, kanojo wa eigo shika shirimasen" she looked at him and then looked at me.

"Hi...there." it seemed like she was a little uncomfortable but she was trying.

"Hi, I'm Air." I smiled. She smiled back.

"Hey Air would you like to come in?" Todo asked. I nodded my head. "We are about to make dinner are you hungry?" Todo asked. My stomach growl at the thought. Both the girl and Todo giggled at me.

"Take that as a yes." The girl said. I nodded my head and headed in.

I took my shoes off and fallowed them into the kitchen. There was another teenager this time with pure white hair, and the same grey eyes as the girl.

"Oh hello" I waved my hand

"Oh hello" I waved my hand. He turned almost bumping into me. He was tall like Dabi and didn't notice me until he almost stepped on me.

"Oh sorry there short stuff." He said taking a step back. I gave him a closed eye smile. I pulled my arms into my chest I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed with 4 people in a small kitchen. I moved over by the door and it seemed like Todo notice.

"Hey guys I'm gonna take care of our guest can you guys make the food?" Both the older teen and the girl nodded and smiled.

Todo came over and grabbed my hand and walked me into another room, I believe it was a loving room. "Okay Airmed. Please tell me why you're like this?" He pointed at cuts on my body. I wasn't sure what to tell him.

"Todo." I swallowed hard. "I was attacked." His eyes narrowed.

"You know who it was?" He growled. He was almost acting like Dabi, in away.

"The heros found me..... And well." I trialed off. His eyes widen and looked at me with worry.

"You think I told them?" He sounded hurt. I looked up at him.

"NO! I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT TO ME!" I yelled without meaning too. I felt peeking toms bidding behind a corner.

Todo folded his arms across his chest. "So the heros did this to you?" He asked. I sighed.

"My, hero did this to me." He side eyed me.

"What do you mean your hero?" I looked at him.

"I was once his side kick but he abused me that's why I ran, he almost killed me multiple times." Tears were forming and before I could even pull them back they streamed out and rolled down my cheeks. I closed my eyes and tried to rub them away with my wrist. I felt three sets of arms around me hugging me. I couldn't help it I started sobbing while the 3 of them held me.

After awhile I was able to calm down and the two older ones when to back to the kitchen whole Todo and I was still sitting in the living room. I was looking around and saw a photo that caught my eye. I pulled. My self up and looked at it.

I can see that they were all siblings, but where is this red head? I looked over Todo, and he didn't notice I got up, while he was in his phone

I can see that they were all siblings, but where is this red head? I looked over Todo, and he didn't notice I got up, while he was in his phone. "Hey Todo?" He looked up and saw me by the photo. " Who's this?" I asked. He walked up and started pointing at who's who.

"Well you have me in the middle, then my older brother Natsuo, he 19." Then he points to the girl. "That is my older sister, Fuyumi, she's 22." He stopped, and didn't say anything.

"What about this one?" I asked pointing at the red head. He looked away but then looked at me, with sad eyes.

"That one is the oldest, Toya." I looked back at the picture.

"What...happen?" I could tell something happened.

"He was a fire user like father, expect his was a beautiful blue. But." He stopped and looked at the picture. "his body couldn't handle it. His body was made to handle ice like our mother, but it just didn't happened that way." I looked at him. "And one day father was training him to hard to the point his flames went out of control." My eyes widen, this was sounding like Dabi.

"But father said he died one day from the intense training." My heart stopped. Without thinking I grab Todo and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Todo." I heard him chuckle and hug me back.

"It's okay." I heard him softly.

"Foods ready!!!" Fuyumi shouted. I let go of Todo and we went to grab our plates.