Chapter 5 In Need Of Answers

-Dabi's view point-

-Dabi's view point-

It was the next day and it was a free day for me. Wondering around the park, just thinking about that hero. Without even thinking I some how made my way the her apartment building. 'Da fuck is wrong with me? Why am I even here?' I asked my self. I walked into the alley way to see if she was sitting in her spot. But sadly no. The door was ajarred open and I heard a meow. A little grey cat jumped into the fencing. I could see a blue collar around him with a shiny silver bell.

"Explains why she had the cat food." I said out loud. The patio was within reach now that I'm closer to it, if I really needed to I could jump up and pull my self up. 'Wait.... Why am I thinking that. ' I looked at the ground, trying to get my brain to think of something else. I ran my hand through my locks trying to think of anything, anything to get my mind off of her.

I heard a jinkle of a bell, the cat jumped off the fencing and ran down the alley. I looked up trying to figure out where the cat went. Trying to fallow it.

Fallowing it, it made its way to a under ground tunnel system. I knew this place. This is were some people who were quirkless lived when society shunned them. I fallowed the cat to were there was a group of children huddle around an adult.

I was protective of these children, I brought them, food and water, and medicine when I could. So who was this person? "Hey you?! What are you doing to those children?!" I demanded the kids looked at me and hid them selves behind the person. She had on some jean shorts with, and an oversized black hoodie with white thorns crawling up the sides of her sleeves. The black hood was coving her face and of course she looked down to keep her face hidden.

"Kowai!" (Word for scary) One of the children cried. The girl put her arm out to protect them still keeping her head down. She moved her head to the side, I guess to look at them. Moving her head like to signal them to run.

"Look you're starting to piss me off! I'll ask you one more time. Who the fuck are you?!" I demanded. I was gonna protect these kids from this girl, I was left in charge of them.

The girl said something but I never could make out what she said and the children started heading home. 'one way or another I was going to figure out who this is.' when the kids left. I ran up to her and pushed her into the brick wall, with so much force her hood came off and red hair fell out, scattering around her shoulders. Her face was in pain and her eyes wincing. Slowly she opened, those perfect sapphire eyes. They were filled with pain and fear. I quickly dropped her, as she fell to the ground gasping for air. 'you're a fucking idiot! She doesn't speak Japanese! She didn't understand what you were saying.'

"Gomen'nasai...go.....gomen....nasai" She stayed on her hands and knees, studdering, almost choking on the words 'I'm sorry.'
I squat down and gently placed my hand on her. She stopped and looked up at me.

"Look I didn't mean to hurt you if I did." I made sure I spoke English to her so she could understand me. Her eyes widen, the pure jewels were soured by tears on that poor girls face.