Chapter 12 Dolls

-Airmeds point of view-

I shivered, it felt like I was freezing. My mind was awake but my body still asleep. I tried to stir my self awake but nothing was happening.

"Look you burnt chicken it's time for you to go home, you're looking exhausted." I hardly recognize that voice. Was it that red angel who gave me medicine?

"Look chicken wing I can sleep with her, after all she is my girlfriend. I'm not leaving her." I knew that voice was Dabi's. I whimpered trying to get them to stop fighting. It was quite for a few seconds and back they went. I tired to open my eyes but it was really bright. I ending up squinting them trying to look around.

"Boys!" Toga's voice echoed in the room.

I saw that both looked at her and yelled, "WHAT?!" she pointed at me. My darted back to the boys. They turned to me still having hatred plaster on their faces. But it quickly faded away when they saw my eyes moved, and gave them a closed eye smile.

"Baby!" Dabi yelled running and kneeling in front of me. He grabbed my hand and started giving me kisses all over my face, making me giggle.

"Da-" I felt his lips on mine, a hard but loving kiss.

"Baby, you had me worried, so much." His eyes were watery but it seemed like he didn't want to let them go when there was people around. I finally got my body to move and touched his cheek.

"Dabi..... Warm" I smiled. He wrapped his fingers around my wrist and kissed my palm.

"I guess that is your way of saying you've missed me?" He laughed. I couldn't help but to to smile.

"Mhmm." I sat up and kissed his cheek. "I love you Dabi." I whispered I could feel his smile in my hands.

"I love you too Air."

After a few seconds the angel cleared his throat. "So ummm.....Airmed, do you know how long you were out?" I looked over to the red winged angel. I shook my head no.

"You've been in and out for a week now my love." My eyes darted at Dabi.

"A week?" I repeated. He nodded his head. "What have I missed?" I looked back at the angel. "Angel?" I couldn't remember his name. I saw his face turn red and he looked away. Tsk. He made a face trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Look, sweety you can't be calling me angel." His eyes were looking at Dabi. My eyes fallowed and Dabi had a look to kill. I pecked his cheek, it was a little funny that he was jealous for him calling me sweety or me calling him angel, either way it made me giggle. "Names Hawks." I looked back at him.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I smiled. And once again his face was red.

There was a knock at the door and in came Kurogiri. "Ah, little miss you're finally wake." He said politely.