Chapter 2 A Nightmare 💔

(i don't own the pic)

I laid on my bed while I heard shuffling around on Michael's side. "Yo doll!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah?" I answered. He peeked his head over the corner and looked me up. Lucky my dress was laying flat so that he couldn't look up it.

I had my arm over my face, and the other laying over my stomach area. "What?" I answered again.

"Look at this broken little dolly." I heard him whispered. Was he still mocking me? I removed my arm from my face and brushed my red hair to behind my ear. Slowly I sat up and looked at him. "Look babydoll since we are partners we might as try to make this work." I side eyed him confused. "for now on, you are mine, and mine alone. You got that.....babydoll?" He started walking towards me. I start pulling up in my bed trying to back my self way from him.

There was a knock at the door and the head women opened the door. "Okay its time for the tour of the facility." I jumped out of the bed and ran behind her trying to get away from the iron bull. He slowly made his way to us and closing the door.

We were shown, with the rest of the group of where our classes would be, our training, and so forth. "Now that that the end of the tour if you have questions, please ask. Other then that you 6 is starting tomorrow with your morning classes and then battle training. The group nodded. 'Battle training?' I thought. 'Dude I can't really denfend my self unless I hurt my self.' I looked at the ground slightly worried, then I felt an arm around my should pulling me forcefully into a hard body, it was bull.

"Look dolly I'll try to protect you if you promise that you'll stay with me." I looked at him. I never had a boyfriend before and didn't know much about love.

"Okay." I forced a smile. 'Is this how men ask girls out? I've never been asked before so I guess it's just cause of his personality.' I didn't necessarily like him but I guess I could give him a chance. 'Maybe he was in a bad mood today, maybe something happened before that fight.' I looked up at him. His brown eyes was kinda scary to look at like he was planning something. I shook my head and then smiled at him trying to be polite and sweet.

Amanda always told me that I was like a cute bunny rabbit that would do no harm, but it I ever got back up into a corner I would bite.

"Well let's go grab something to eat!" Firefly cheered. I nodded my head and agreeded, even my stomach growled at the sound of food. As everyone started to head to the cafeteria, bull kept me close to him.

"So what.... Are...." He was scanning my face. "Into.... And why are you dressed like that? You look like a child?" He asked.

"Well I dress in lolita dresses cuz they are breezy and comfortable." I answered. This wasn't the first time I've been asked that so it didn't bother me. "As for what I'm into....." I looked away from him and looked at the ground and back up at him. " I like anime! And some video games! I love rpgs, I'm not really good at fps though." I answered him. He smiled at me. For once he didn't look that intimidating.