Character 14 MIA

-Airmeds view point-

I watched as Hawks flew away with Dabi. "Thank you." I whispered. The wind blew my bangs in front of my face and I turned and looked at the angry blonde.

"So you're the missing hero." He spat at me. "You're just a turncoat now?!" I looked at him with my eyes narrowed. I couldn't fight him even if I wanted to. "Don't wanna talk eh?" He hunched down and was ready spring into a sprint at me. "I'll make you talk!" I closed my eyes ready to be tackled I felt something wrapped around me and I fell to the ground hitting my head. A man with long black hair standing over me, looking down at me holding on to the bandage scarf looking thing. Everything started to fade to black.

 Everything started to fade to black

-Hawks point of view-

I looked back over my shoulder and saw Airmed being overwhelmed by Bakugo and Aizawa. Tsk I bit my lip, knowing that Dabi isn't gonna take this lightly when he wakes up.

I flew to my penthouse and opened the sliding glass door. I laid him on my couch and was about to walk back out I hear him call out to me. "Ha-Hawks!" I turned to him.

Seeing him like this was painful. His staples were bleeding, he was all cut up. Before I could even say anything he got up and started to walk towards me. He had the look of a zombie and now he was moving like one.

"Where.....is she?" He growled.

"The heros-" I felt his hands around my neck, his eyes set to kill. "Da-bi" I whispered. My eyes were starting to water.

I could feel his blood drip on my face. "They... won't...kill....her." I managed to say trying to get the words out. "Ai-r.....will....be....safe." his grip losen when I said she would be safe, finally he let me go.

Immediately I started coughing, gasping for air. I rolled over on to my hands and knees gripping my neck with one hand. "Man, and I thought I was a bird brain, you burnt chicken." I looked over at him and his eyes just looked dead. "Yo!?" I called out to him but nothing.

"I'm so sorry." I heard him bearly whispered.

"Hey she will be okay. They won't kill her." I tried to cheer him up.

"No but I'm sure they would give her to some one who would." I narrowed my eyes.

"Who?" I asked. He slowly looked up at me.

"A so called hero called Iron Bull." My eyes widen I knew who he was. Some hero that acted just like hands if he didn't get what he wanted. Dabi looked away from me and stood up. "No time crying over spilt milk. We need to get to her before he does." He side eyed me. "Also?" I looked up at him. "You got a cigarette on ya?" He asked. I cocked a smile at him.

"It's been a while since I even saw you smoke."

He lit it with his thumb. "Well, Air kept me stressed free, and right now I'm ready to burn everything down." He took a drag on the cigarette.

"Well, burnt nugget don't burn my nest down please." I joked. He made a cocky smile.

"Didn't plan on it, birdbrain." He flicked his cig off the balcony and turned to me. "So what's the plan?"

 "So what's the plan?"

-Airmeds view point-

My eyes slowly opened, my body still numb. I could already feel eyes on me, finally my body snapped. I realized I've been captured by the heros. I looked up and saw a man with dried out eyes and long black hair staring at me. It took me by surprise almost leaning the chair back. That's when I noticed I was hand cuffed on a chair. I looked all over my body, my ankles tied around the feet of the chair, as with my torso, and then my wrist were hand cuffed to the arms of the chair.

"Hey" the man spoke and I looked back in front of me. He was almost in my face. I backed my head up to get him into focus. "Mind telling me who you are and what you were doing up there?" He asked. My body shook a little bit, I didn't know how to respond. I looked down, and my mind wondered if Dabi and Hawks was okay.

"Hey Answer me!" The man growled. I looked back with fearful eyes.

"Aizawa, give the girl a chance." I looked over and saw a buff man with blonde hair. He was wearing red, white and blue. Even in America we all knew who he was, All might.

The man named Aizawa backed up and crossed his arms, with a sigh he finally spoke again.

"Airmed. Can you at lest tell us you had nothing to do with the explosions?" He asked. I looked up at him and gave him the honest answer.

"No, I didn't." I spoke softly.

All might, smiled. "See I told you so! She doesn't seem like that type of person." He said proudly.

I looked at him. "I don't know who did it but, Da-" I stopped my self. They both looked at me with serious expressions. "The other person I was with, we had word that there was villain dropping something off, and we were gonna try to stop the exchange." I told the truth just didn't tell him who I was with.

"I see." All might answered. I looked down, I felt like I was a burden to Dabi if I wasn't there, could he have fought back? Maybe he was just trying to give me a chance to run? My mind was putting me down saying I'm not good for him, that I'm nothing but a problem.

My eyes started to water. I was worried for him, he was beat up so badly, and I was no help to him. The men back away from me and was talking I couldn't make out what they were saying but all I wanted to do was cry.

Tears finally over flowed over and rolled down my cheeks. All Might knelt down in front of me. "Young lady, would you like to go home?" He asked. I looked up at him and he saw my tears. "Oh no, don't cry young one. You're safe now." I sniffed.

"Mr. All might." I spoke with a cracky voice. "I would like to go home." I started to sob, and all he could do was place his hand on my shoulder. He wasn't even sure what to do.

After a while I started to calm down. Aizawa and All Might left the room while I was still in the chair. I was starting to get bored tired and was going in and out of sleep. Oh my little dolly my body stiffened I knew that voice. All to well, it was bull's. My eyes darted around the room trying to find him. 'oh God please..... No' I was screeming in head.

Oh my little doll. My body tremble and drop temperature, my heart racing. I was scared. I have missed you my little doll. Bull knew that it was scaring me, and enjoyed every minute of it. Finally I heard a door open behind me and I could tell it was a strong body type. I was praying it was All Might but finally he walked into the light. His dark skin, evil brown eyes, and his dark hair finally told me, it was Iron Bull.