Chapter 8 Tears

-Airmed's viewpoint-

Todo was still walking me to the hospital, before I saw someone almost looking like Dabi across the street. I kept my head down hoping he wouldn't notice if it was him.

"Hey Todo are we close?" I asked quietly. He looked at me and I guess he could see my face trying to hide it.

He nodded. "It's right around the corner." I looked ahead.

"Alright I think I got it from here Todo." He gave me a worried look. I gave him a closed eye smiled. "It's alright, I can do it!" He slowly sighed and nodded alright.

"I  wait for you out side the door just in case." I nodded and I started walking with him behind me. Once I got inside the nurse saw my hand and started pulling to a room. She was looking me over and saw my finger. She gave a quick sigh and started working on it.

 She gave a quick sigh and started working on it

-Dabi's view point-

I felt like I've been walking in circles, and then I saw Shoto. I ran up to him. He wasn't too keen on seeing me but, I knew she was with him. "Where is she?!" I demanded. "Is she okay?!"

He sided eyed me. "Who?"  he asked trying to play coy. I glared at him, but slowly soften.

"Please. Just tell me she okay." I begged. He sighed.

"She's inside I'm not sure which room she's in cuz she wanted to go alone." I smiled.

"Thanks baby brother" i chuckled.

"How many time have I told you not to call me that!" He shouted as I walked inside.

With my hood over my head and my hands in my pockets, I walked up to the desk. "Hey, I'm looking for a friend of mine. She has long red hair and glasses. Her name is Airmed."

The nurse looked at me and then gave me smirk. "Boyfriend?" I couldn't help but to smile.

"Yeah. We had a fight this morning and I heard she got hurt so I rushed over." She sighed and shook her head.

"Men these days." She scolded. "Look she's a pretty little girl, please take better care of her."

I nodded my head. I mean she's right I should take better care of her, I just didn't know what I did to make her run.