Chapter 21 Plans for war

-Airmeds view point-

It was the next day since Dabi and I went back to his place. I was sitting on the couch while Dabi was in the kitchen. There was a knock at the door.

"Love can you get that?" Dabi said while putting something in a pot.

I smiled. "Sure!" I sprung up and opened it, it was my best friend Toga.

"Air!" She jumped on me and did her normal rubbing my cheek with hers.

I smiled "well hi there Toga!" I patted her head. She just giggled away.

"Hawks should be here soon." I looked at her face and looked at Dabi.

"Is everyone coming for dinner?" He asked walking over to us.

Toga smile. "Well if you're offering!" Dabi sighed and pulled his head back in frustration.

"That's not how it works you little shit." I started to giggle.

And right que I saw a red feather drift in front of the door. "Hey angel!" I shouted.

He peeked his head through the door. "Hey baby bird."  he winked at me and did a click with his tongue.

I blushed slightly, and smiled. "Come inside!" I moved so they could come in. Toga ran to the couch and sat down, Hawk was fallowing her, but I saw something chasing after him. Little Kashi was after his feathers. I let out a small giggle as he walked back and looked at me confused.

And finally looked down and saw the cat trying to reach his feathers. He pulled back like he was scared. Toga and Dabi started laughing at him, I picked Kashi up and started walking to let him see him. Hawks was not amused.

"I'm not really fond of cats." Hawks sighed. Kashi was reaching for him wanting to play.

"Well I'm sure he's not gonna hurt you angel, he just interested in your feathers." Hawks gave me a look. "Here!" I handed him the cat and he held it at arms length, like a toddler.

"Nyu?" Kashi tilt his head and pawed at him. Hawks pulled his face back and then slowly came back and pulled the cat closer. Kashi's eye grew huge and started batting at Hawks bangs.

I saw a small smile form. "Well I guess he's not too bad." I chuckled and went at sat on the couch with Toga.

Dabi grabbed more noddles out of the cupboard to feed all of us. While Hawks came and sat with us girls.

We all were talking about things like a small family. When Dabi was done we all gathered around and fixed our plates and sat on the couch, well with me in Dabi's lap so we could all fit.

After we were done eating Hawks spoke up. "So what are we gonna do with this so called hero Iron Bull? " We all looked at him. "You know as well I he's not just going to let you go baby bird." I nodded. He was right Michael wasn't gonna let me go without a fight. I looked up at Dabi, and it look like he was thinking.