Chapter 16 I'm not a marionette

-Airmed's point of view-

My face badly beaten and my body numb and cold. I couldn't move my body any more. My vision kept fading in and out but the one thing I could see, his sadistic smirk plastered on his face. "You ready to come home, doll?" He whispered in my ear. He already cracked my cheek bones, and my mouth was full of blood.

My head dropped and I opened my mouth. Blood pouring from it as I coughed. But I made a smile.

"I am not......" He grabbed my chin making look up at him. "YOUR DOLL!" I yelled moving my head around and biting his hand. I bit as hard as I could, to the point I could taste his sour blood. But it didn't last long before I was punched in the face again this time with enough force it took the whole chair with me when I bashed against the floor.

"Fuck." I heard him growl before running out of the room. I heard foot steps running towards the door but I wasn't sure who they were before I finally blacked out.

 I heard foot steps running towards the door but I wasn't sure who they were before I finally blacked out

-Hawk's view point-

It was night by the time, we were trying to figure out anything. Dabi and I went back and forth of trying to figure out something. Finally I stopped, and just yelled at him.

"DABI SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I had enough. "Let me scout it out okay. If we rush in then they would move her. " Dabi grunted. Tsk. He looked away from me and put his hands in his pockets he knew we didn't have any other options.

Finally he looked at me, and nodded. "Look I will see if I can find the baby bird alright, or at lest get some answers." I told him. His eyes looked iced over like, life slipped away from him. He was acting cold like before he met Air. I took a deep breath, and slowly let it out, before saying anything I jumped over my clear fencing on my patio and went. I stretched out my wings and started flying. Being and under cover Hero I knew where she was being held.

I flew way out of a city to a giant campus, out in the middle of nowhere. I made my way onto the center building, and looked around. I saw some people rushing a girl out on a gurnee and I looked closely, it was Air. Her face badly beatin, and she was unconscious. I quickly flew over them trying to stay out of sight.