Chapter 9 Making bonds (🍋 chapter)

((Incoming Lemons!!!!! 🍋 If you don't like lemons/smut just skip this whole chapter okay)

-Dabi's view point-

I carried Air to the bedroom, locking the door. I was kissing and sucking on her bottom lip as I placed her on the bed.

"Wait..... Love...." She whispered.

"Mhmm?" I responded kissing her neck.

"I have to.... Pee." I stopped and looked at her. I couldn't help but to laugh at her, it was adorable.

"Okay go pee." I chuckled. She unlocked the door and left. I could see a hint of the blonde, as Toga sprawled out on the couch, snoring away with her mouth open.

I sat on the bed and waited, I had to shift a little to calm the little shit down but he was screaming to be released from my pants.

"Da... Bi" I heard a whisper from Airmed. I looked at her and smiled.

"Feel better?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I reached for her cheek and brought her into a kiss, nibbling on her bottom lip. I could feel her trembling, and she let out a quite moan.

I pulled her on to my lap and kissed on her neck, leading up to her chin. I ran my tongue among her jaw bone. I could feel her legs tighten around my hips, and I let slight groan when I felt her hips move for a second.

"Da.... Bi" she moaned. I moved my head back a little and smiled.

"Yes..... Little mouse?" I could feel her hips move again rubbing up against my member. The jeans were the only thing keeping him from rubbing up on her.

She wrapped her hands around my cheeks and pushed her chest into me kissing me with so much passion, and love. I felt her teeth gently tug on my lip.

"Well, aren't you a naughty little mouse."  I could feel her smiled between her kisses as she moved her hips back and forth. I moaned slightly. I held her hips and made her move to my rhythm.

"Da.....bi...I." Her breaths were shakey.

"Mhmm?" I move one hand over to in-between her legs. I could feel the heat radiating from her and the moisture from her being excited.

"Mhmm?" I asked again as I moved my hand slowly up her skirt and on to her panties. They we're almost soaked from the touch.

"I...." She buried her face into my shoulder when I ran my finger over the panties brushing her clit.

Her legs tighten around my hips. "Mhmm?" I teased. I flicked it again and I felt her grip some of my hair on the back of my head. "So are we gonna play that type of game, are we?"

I moved my fingers to the side and slipped them past the panties, and her pussy was soaked and sticky. I smirked and flipped her over making her back on the bed and her butt hanging off.