Chapter 1 Becoming a Hero

(I don't own any pics, that I post. I kinda use them to change point of views that way if you're like me you won't get lost.... hopefully. And I thought this might be a good opening for the "american version of hero academia" )

Wondering around the streets of Kansas City Missouri, my friend Amanda walking with me. It was night time and the street lights just started lighting up.

"Hey Airmed," my friend called my name. I looked up at her, her blonde hair fitted perfectly around her heart face with her brown eyes. Her freckles lightly cover her cheekbones. "Did the heros ever contacted you?" She asked.

We are in a world were you can be born with powers call quirks, and my friend was born with a rapid plant growth quirk. Which no one really has a use for her, other then if they wanted her to work in a green house. As for me, I could heal wounds. Granted my was more of a harm to me. When I 'healed' someone, it turn around do more harm to me then good. Like if my friend Amanda, broke her leg, and I went to heal her. I would some how, heal her bone but break my bone instead. Thus this is how I can also defend my self, but cutting my self or breaking something and transfering the wound to the next person I touch. I guess I'm classified as a transfer healer, or at lest that's what the papers have said.

I shook my head. "No." I said. "With my quirk I'm more of 'side hero'" I said a little bit of disappointed.

She tilt her head "Well I guess you can always work in a hospital." She suggested. I gave her a look.

"Just because I can heal people doesn't mean I'm a doctor Amanda." I giggled.

She giggled back me. " I guess you're right." She finished.

We kept walking for a while, "Hey why don't we go get some starbucks." She suggested. I looked at her.

"I'm broke." I shrugged.

She gave me a smirk. "Who said you'll be paying?" She said playfully. I could feel my eyes widen and then gave her a closed eye smile.

"Thanks." She giggled and pinched my cheek.

"You know Air, you're smile is very addictive. You light up the room with your smile." I looked at her. " And why you have no boyfriend baffles me." I shurgged, and hummed 'I don't know' she sighed and shook her head and put her hand on to her face.

I laughed pushing my glasses back up on to nose. She opened the door to the coffee shop and I went to sit at the table, while she went to get in line. I looked through the window and could see my reflection. My bright blue eyes, piercing through my red bangs. Today I had a low pony tail that braided down my back. I had a black and white simple lolita dress on. I've always felt comfortable in them, and not to mention it made me kinda stand out, when I got lost, which I do alot.