Chapter 17 Plans

-Hawk's view point-

-Hawk's view point-

I laid on the couch looking through my phone. Trying not to look over at the two love birds in the nest. As tempting as it was they need some alone time. I pulled up my 'hero' app on my phone and was scrolling around trying to find any links to Airmed and finally I found something. The one who told Iron Bull she was here was none other then Endeavor, bragging about how the USA Heros need to stay on their own turf. I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth I wasn't surprised by this. I sat up and looked into the room. Dabi was sitting against the head board with Airmed in his lap. I couldn't help but to chuckle a little. 'I guess they really do love each other.' I thought.

I walked slowly to the bedroom. As much as I wanted to let them sleep Dabi needed tho know who sold her out. Once I reach the door way Dabi's eyes snapped opened clutching the poor girl. I heard small whimper of pain from her. I threw my hands up and slightly opened my wings.

"Yo Dabi, it me man." His eyes finally focus on me and he slowly let his guard down. Air was still a sleep, but she curled up even tighter to Dabi.

"Hey, zombie I want to show something but you got to stay cool, you don't want to burn the poor girl." I spoke softly. He looked at me, exhausted but nodded. I walked over to him and showed him my phone, letting him read what I read. I could see in his face, he was starting to get angry, but what made his stop was a small voice.

"Dabi...warm." It broke him of his trance. He looked down at her, and wrapped his arms around her tighter kissing the top her head.

I slowly sat on the bed, "So what's the plan burnt chicken?"I asked, quietly. He was wide awake now.

"I want to kill, I want to burn, I-" Air woke up and kissed the bottom of his jawline.

"Dabi, what's going on?" Her sleepy little voice rung out. Dabi didn't say anything.

She looked at me, "Angel, thank you." She leand forward, out if Dabi's lap, and crawled on top of the bed to were I was sitting. Her face was almost close to my. I could see the cuts and bruising all over her face but the one thing that never changed was those lovely eyes of hers. "I still owe you a kiss." She giggled.

I tense up. 'welp this is where I die.' I thought. My eyes looked at Dabi and he just smirked, evilly. I felt her soft hands around my cheeks, and pulled me down a little bit to her. I closed my eyes. I felt her lips on my forehead. It was so sweet and gentle. It ruffled my feathers, sending a sock wave down my whole body.

Once she pulled away I slowly opened my eyes to her. She was just sitting there smiling greatly. My eyes moved to Dabi and he was looking away with a slight irritated look, but wasn't to angry with me. At lest I hope not, I didn't do it.

"I want to see someone." Air spoke. Both us looked at her. "I want to talk with Todoroki Shoto." Both Dabi and I widen our eyes.

"But love-" she put her hand up, at Dabi. I looked at him and worry was plastered all over his face.