25| Violation

"You got a boyfriend without even telling me!" your friend screamed for a thousandth time over the call.

"I've told you this idiot sitting beside me grinning widely is not my boyfriend!" you yelled back.

"I don't buy it Y/n!"

"Will you shut up and listen to me?!"

Tae was sitting beside you on the bench enjoying the whole show, trying to control his laughter.

You nearly had a heart attack when he came out of nowhere from behind and wrapped his arms around you. You thought it was Jimin at first, and if he would've been then he would've sued you for talking with a friend of yours.

Not any friend but a specifically close friend. But when you saw those hands with long fingers... you sighed in relief. Who knew seeing Tae instead of him could make you so happy from inside.

"You! Why don't you tell her yourself that there's nothing between us!" you grabbed Tae by his collar.

"Now don't kiss him in front of me!"

"What the-"

Tae burst out laughing on the comment made by your friend, nearly falling off the bench. He balanced and prevented his fall, but you pushed him off the surface. His butt landing on the hard surface with a thud.

"Ouch," he winced.

"You deserve it!" you glared at him.

"Why would you do something like that to him?!" your friend questioned.

" You little- I'm going to call you back later" you hung up.

Tae finally got up, biting his lower lip to control his obvious laugh. You glared at him again and he got silent for a second before cackling up again. "Ugh! Stop making it more embarrassing than it already is!" you face-palmed yourself. "Okay...O-okay I'll stop," he said in-between his laugh.

"I hope you don't mind that crackhead of mine" you sighed.

"Nah I don't. I'm cool with it" he replied shaking his head.

"And anyways Y/n isn't my type"

You smacked his forehead at that.

"What was that for!"

"Insulting me indirectly" you spat back.

"Ah, okay fine I'm sorry! Are we good now?" he asked.

"As good as we can ever be" you beamed.

"Now if you would like to accompany me for a walk" you held out your hand for him to take. "Of course" he smiled and accepted your offer. You both walked for a minute

when you realized something was missing.

My red bull's can!

"Oh S#!T"

Tae looked at you wide-eyed. "You going crazy or what?"

"I'm going to go back, grab my half-drunk beverage, and then come back here. Just wait for me, I'll be right back", you said before running off, leaving him behind. He sighed and waited, but after a few minutes when you didn't come, he decided to roam around by himself.

******

"Ah...finally found you!" you grabbed that lonely can sitting alone all by itself.

"At least you're not lonely anymore" you grinned and took a sip.

Now back to Tae

You walked to the place you last saw him, but he wasn't there. You were confused.