16| Dinner

"I hope you can help me with tonight's dinner too?" Jin asked, still standing behind the couch.

I sighed and nodded, "Yeah sure, that's the least I can do for you all extremely sweet people."

The keyword: sarcasm.

Jin chuckled and shook his head, "Alright then, see you." He made his way out of the living room, I laid back on the couch, looking at the ceiling, I sighed. I sort of regretted how I talk to Jin and the others even though they did nothing.

I was up to help him out with the meal, I wanted to be a little friendly to him, he's done absolutely nothing yet he's facing those troubles...

What have I done?

I groaned.

"In a bad mood?" A familiar voice rang in my ears. I whipped my head towards it to find Taehyung fiddling with his wristwatch attempting to take the accessory off. "Kind of," I replied eyeing his attempts.

Taehyung exhaled sharply, walking closer towards the couch, standing just behind me, he extended his arm right in front of my face. "Please? Will you?" He requested, I shook my head and took his wrist in my hands.

Unbuckling the wristwatch I handed the gold piece to him, "Thank you" He replied, jumping on the couch from behind, sitting beside me. "You would've just walked over here instead of mounting this couch like crazy." I scoffed.

He clicked his tongue, "Nah, not my style."

I chuckled.

"So what's it that's bothering you?" he asked leaning back like me, staring into the abyss.

"You know what they say? Re-thinking life decisions." I sighed. He smiled, "Sometimes you got to let loose, shit happens."

"I know right, and I'm facing shit right now." I threw my arm over my face, covering my eyes. "Gives peace doesn't it?" He asked out of the blue. "What?" I asked back not even bothering to look at him, my eyes still closed. "Covering your eyes like that, seeing nothing just peace."

I removed my arm to see him copying me, his arm over his eyes, his body relaxed on the couch. "You're disturbing your own peace now; go back to the same position as before." He softly said.

I smiled to myself and laid back down, "Hmm, right."

Taehyung is mysterious, calm, and kind at the same time, he's the one I talk the most to in this household, when he's by my side it's peaceful, whether it be gardening with him, learning about the plantation with him, or reading books with him, even now when he's basically doing nothing but is by my side, it's pleasant.

Taehyung abruptly got up, startling me, "Hey, I got a new video game! Want to try?"

"I don't do gaming."

He frowned, "Okay, one round and if you don't like it you can quit."

"Sounds sweet, bring it on."

He hurried outside the room and came back with a set, plugging the wires into the television he set up the gaming system. "What kind of game is this?" I asked.

"A video game?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, I didn't know!"

"If you're asking what type it is, then it's a shooting game." My face lit up as I heard the word roll off his tongue, "Oh hell yes."

Taehyung plopped down beside me, raising a brow at the television screen, the light flashing on his face, "Excited much?"

"Are you kidding me? That stuff is cool as heck!"