39| Misjudged Him

"I need to meet Mr. Park, so if you'll excuse me." The lady bowed and entered his chamber.

It can be pretty awkward if you're just standing outside someone's door, latching your body to it and someone asks you if everything's alright. Thankfully, she didn't take me as a perverted lady who was trying to sneak into Park Jimin's office. I recognized her, she was the one who bought me the scarf, but, I still suspected if she recognized me. She looked a few years older than me.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard Jimin shouting at the woman who just entered, I flinched, feeling disgusted with him, how could he treat a woman possibly older than him like that? Even if she's one of the hundreds of people who work for him, he has to respect each one of them.

I sighed; his armature behavior was too much to handle.

What have you done to yourself Jimin?

The door clicked open again and I stepped aside, the woman was shocked to see me still standing there but passed me a slight smile, bowing again and walking off. I tried to walk after her, but my feet stopped once, I remembered the reason why I was here in the first place. Looking at his door for the last time, I strode off.

Screw you, Park Jimin. The way you're treating everyone around you will come back around. Karma has supremacy over all things.

******

"Uh, hello?" I greeted lowly. The lady averted her attention from her computer screen to my figure. She looked around, finding everyone's stare at her; she shifted uncomfortably.

"Oh, we meet again." She said, looking up at me.

I smiled slightly, "I just want to talk to you for a minute."

She gulped, "M-Me?"

I nodded, she chuckled before shaking her head, "I-I, I'm sorry; I have work to do at the moment, maybe later."

"It won't take long, I promise." I insisted.

"Yes, but not now-"

"It's about Mr. Park." I breathed out, she fell silent, looking around her once again, the room had burst into hushed whispers. She sighed and stood up, "Let's go to the cafeteria then."

******

Handing me a glass of coffee she sat in front of me, sitting there awkwardly for a moment and listening to her slurping on her coffee, I decided to break the tension, "I'm sorry, I dragged you here."

She smiled slightly, "It's okay," she paused before continuing, "You seem to be curious of Mr. Park, pardon me if I'm wrong."

"Kind of," I shrugged.

She nodded in acknowledgment, "What did you want to know about then?"

Sitting straight, I cleared my throat, "As you can see, I'm new here and I'm here for my internship, assigned under Mr. Park."

She nodded again, brows furrowing as she looked at her coffee in front of her, avoiding eye contact.

"I wanted to know...if Mr. Park is always in a foul mood and yells at his employees." Her eyes shot up to my face, widening. Shifting in my seat, I continued, "Yes, I'm sorry, I eavesdropped. But, I really need to know this before joining this company, especially under his authority."

"I see," she mused, "That's why you were standing outside his door that time."

I nodded hesitantly.