3| What you've done

The man standing in front of me was none other than the man at the party, the one whom I slapped with my own hands. Anger starts to crawl up in my body, my hands and legs were still tied,  completely drenched clothes cause he threw water at me, my mouth now untaped. 

 I start to boil up, not able to hold it inside anymore, I yell at him " What do you want from me huh? firstly you insulted me in front of everyone at the event and now you're the one behind my abduction right? what do you want from me? did I ever do something to you? why are you treating me like this?"

 He smirks in reply "Oh my, so many questions at the same time, how am I supposed to answer them all at once? Let's go slow," he sits on the bed, beside me. 

"So the first thing is that I did not insult you, you're the one who insulted me, slapping me in front of everyone was not polite, that's not the correct way of greeting someone, the second thing you're going to apologize to me, in front of everyone present there last night." 

" If I was being that type of person, why did you step on my dress in the first place, are you blind or something? At least you could say a sorry that's the etiquettes of a sophisticated man."

 "I would have, but did you give me a chance?"

Then I think over the words he said, yeah, he was right I didn't give him a chance before he could say anything I slapped him. 

"I know it's my mistake too but you don't have the right to kidnap me!"

 To my surprise he laughs, a laugh that creeps me out more than hell, "Of course I have the right, to do whatever I want to do, cause what you did was a punishable act."

"Who are you to decide that? That's not in your hands mister-whosoever-you-are." I scoff.  

"Yes, I have it in my hands to punish whoever I want." 

An arrogant brat indeed. 

 "Drop me back to my home, or else I'll call the cops, and don't show me your face again!" I retorted. 

"Hmmm... call the cops with this?"

I gasp as I see him holding my phone.

 "Give it back to me!" I scream at the top of my lungs, I try to get a hold of the device, lunging forward at him, but he backed away easily. 

 "You made a mistake again," he clicked his tongue. 

I plop back and groan, getting fed up by all this mess. He pulls me close to him grabbing my wrist, he whispers in my ear. "You get easily irritated don't you? Ms. Kim?"

"How do you know my name?!" 

"Well I didn't tell you but I know everything, remember that, it'll help save my time from you asking these stupid questions of yours, let me introduce myself they call me Park Jimin."

 "So Mr. Park would you mind leaving me alone and kindly not show your face again?" I spoke through gritted teeth. 

I realized I was shivering because that idiot splashed water on me. I close my eyes, taking deep breaths to calm myself down, turning my face away from him, but a hand comes to grab my face making my head turn.

 Jimin. 

His face close to mine, I could feel his warm breath on my face, I looked him in the eyes, which seemed to be burning from hate for me. 

"You're not going to leave unless you pay for what you've done."

------XXX------