2| Encounter with the devil

The two men looked at each other, then passed me a  smile. I smile awkwardly in reply, Ignoring the goosebumps that starting lining my skin. 

"Hello, young lady is your name y/n?". I stop dead, unable to move. Lots of thoughts attacking my brain at the same time causing it to stop working.

How do they know?!

 "Is it?" he asks again. I made up a lie for a reason I don't know,  "No, it's not".  I attempted to close the door but a foot stuck in between, preventing it from getting close, "Well, the nameplate over here does not say so." the man replied as he pointed at my name written on the nameplate beside the door. 

Ah...okay, by my nameplate. 

I open the door again, "So Kim y/n, right?".

 I nod my head "How can I help you?" I asked, keeping it as formal as possible. 

They looked at me one more time, then one of them scoffs and says " The answer's so simple, come with us" before my mind could process what he just said they point a gun at my forehead, without thinking twice. 

I froze on my spot, my hands slowly rising above my head in surrender. I had no idea who they are, or what they want. My gut told me to do what they said. 

 Without saying a word I nod my head, putting my phone back into my pocket. I stepped out of my house after them and started to run away but the men get a hold of me, tape up my mouth, tie my hands and legs and shove me inside a black car. I start to scream but nothing came out cause of the tape, sticking my lips together.

I start punching against the seats of the car and the man sitting beside me, "ouch, you're hurting me". 

That's what I want to do!

 I look at the two front seats of the car and see that there are three men inside the car instead of two. I take my time to glance at their faces one by one. 

Damn, they are handsome.

 I scrunch up my face in disgust and shrug the thought off. 

No, they abducted me, and now, they're carrying me away in this stupid car, what else do I want?!

 " She's so stubborn Hoeseok!, way too stubborn", I heard one of them say. The man driving the car chuckled and said, "Yeah I can see". 

So his name is Hoseok. I'm going to file a complaint against you all!

Taking in their details as much as I could. The most significant, their hair color. 

Hoseok, a man with fiery red hair.
Namjoon, a man with Chocolate brown hair.
And beside me, a man with black hair.

 The man beside me joined in "Namjoon, you better allow Hoeseok to drive peacefully and stop disturbing him."

"Okay Hyung" came his reply. I continued struggling in the back in an attempt to free myself but I knew it was helpless. Then suddenly my phone rings, all of the men look at me, and they stop the car.

I can ask for help!

The man beside me pointed the gun in front of my forehead, "Tell them, whoever is calling everything is okay and don't dare to tell them about the current situation, or else you know, the trigger is not too hard to pull"

 I had no choice, I'm only 23! I don't want to die this soon! He takes my phone out of my pocket, removes the tape from my mouth, and turns it on speaker. "Hello, Kim y/n speaking", I try to sound as casual as possible. 

"Hello y/n, it's mom", I groan. 

Seriously! out of all times you gotta call me now?!

 "Yeah, mom, what happened all fine?", "Yes y/n, I hope you're doing well at your company, I recently heard someone complain about your work, I want you to pay more attention to your work and stop being lazy."

As usual, what was I even expecting from her?  

"Yeah, mom I'll call you later something came up". The man declines the phone and I sigh in embarrassment. 

Wait! That's not the main issue here!

Anger fills my veins, and I yell at them "What do you want from me? What did I ever do to you?!" "Yoongi you tell her", The man named Namjoon sighed.

"You know y/n it's not good to slap anyone, without any reason, in front of the public."  My mind fills up with incidents of last night, I gulp nervously " How do you know about it? I clearly remember it was not you and why would you even care?" 

"Yeah, it was not me but someone I know, the one who told me to get you." The vehicle stops with a screeching sound as I hit my head on the window, letting unconsciousness conquer me.

******

Cold, something very cold. 

My eyes snap open to see myself drenched with water, hands tied at the back, still in my dress suit. I felt dizzy, wanting to go back to my slumber again. Eyes shutting close, as I see a figure of a man standing near the bed I was sitting on. 

Black car. 

Two men. 

Black and chocolate brown hair. 

Abduction. 

Where the hell am I?! 

I looked up and my eyes widened and I gasped, stood there the man I never again wanted to see in my whole life. 

The same man whom I had slapped. 

-------XXX------