"You're over reacting." Minho shouted.

"How am i over reacting? That's my best friend and he's alone with a person we don't even know that well. And now you'll tell me he has a crush on him. Then i'm certainly gonna get worried even more."

"Jisung listen to me. It's just a small crush and it was supposed to be a secret. Please don't tell Chan about this. He will kill me." Hyunjin held Jisung's shoulders to stop him from bolting out the door.

"I doubt it Hyunjin. Chan won't kill you. Maybe he just won't talk to you forever because you just spilled his first crush to everyone here." Felix commented trying to tease Hyunjin.

"That's even worse! Jisung pleaaaaase. I know Chan won't do any harm to Innie. He's a really good guy! I swear! " Hyunjin promised and crossed his heart to show emphasis on his words.

Jeongin and Chan suddenly arrived in the room laughing while bumping at each other.

"What's going on here? Why do you look like you're ready to fight each other?" Jeongin asked.

"How is standing face to face look like fighting? They're clearly having a reasonable talk with each other. You're just proving my assumptions that you're judgemental. Ugh." Bang Chan said while slapping Jeongin's arm.

"No i am not Crispy! You're the judgemental one. I know Jisung's face. He's clearly ready to throw a fist here. Hmmm." Jeongin replied trying to analyze the situation.

Stary kids and Felix looked at each other clearly confused.
"Wait. Did i hear that right? Crispy?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah. Why? That's the nickname i gave Chan."

"You told him? Woah. That's new." Minho took out his phone and captured a picture of the people standing by the door. "This needs to be documented."

"I. Am. Confused. Why is Crispy a big deal? But he agreed with my pet name to him. You're okay with it right?" Jeongin asked Chan.

"Innie. Crispy is fine. What's surprising is that he told you his complete name. That's like, rare. Even his school record only shows Bang Chan." Hyunjin said while looking at Chan with twinkling eyes. "You're really whipped huh?"

"Really? But Christopher is a really nice name. Why would you hide it." Jeongin said and gave a puppy eyes look at the latter.

"Maybe I'll tell you some other time okay?" Bang Chan replied and tap Jeongin's shoulder and gave an assuring look

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Maybe I'll tell you some other time okay?" Bang Chan replied and tap Jeongin's shoulder and gave an assuring look.

Everybody sat down at the large folding sofa bed and chose the movie they wanted to watch. They decided on Frozen 2.

"Did he say anything to you Innie? Did he violate any of your rights? Were you harmed? I shouldn't have gave you away. I am stupid." Jisung said in a low voice.

"Jiji what are you talking about? Nothing happened. I even had a free work out because of Crispy. I think I lost about 2 pounds from running around this big house. It's even bigger than i expected Jiji." Jeongin visualized with his hand how big Hyunjin's house was.