Chapter 26 Girls Day

Start from the beginning

The boy wasn't even paying attention to me. I bite my lip, " I'm sorry what." He finally snapped back to reality.

"A number six please." I said, trying not to be angry.

"Same boiyo!" Toga agreed. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my wallet, to pay. Toga grabbed our cups and bounced to the fountain drinks, waiting on me.

"So we are just gonna flirt all day with random people? " I asked.

She smiled. "Well I want his blood. He's been kinda nosey with the LOV." I was confused for a moment.

"Your job? " I manage to ask. She nodded her head. I let out a sigh and then a smile. "Okay Toga bear." She smiled back.

"Thanks Air bear."

After a couple of hours of just sitting around the male cashier was finished with his shift. He came and found us sitting in a booth and sat with Toga. They sat there flirting with one another while I played on my phone.

Mouse: so we are applently on a mission, today. Toga is playing with a boy at the moment and I kinda feel like the third wheel.

My Love: well if it's a mission, help her out the best you can you have my permission little mouse. 💙

I smiled and looked at Toga and gave her a wink, and she smiled back.  "So this is my friend Kurisu. (Which is funny cuz Kurisuchi is Kristi in japanese) the boy looked at me and smiled.

Granted he was more interested in Toga, but I tried to play the part. "Hey sorry about earlier, I tend to get hangry." I giggled. I was trying to flirt with him but I was never good at these things.

He smiled and laughed it off. "It's okay Kurisu." His smile was off putting and it felt werid that I was flirting with someone other the Touya.

After about 30 minutes of back and forth he finally invited us to his place. My stomach dropped, something was werid about him.

Like he was like a magnet to girls as we walked down the street. Every girl we walked past they turned their head and bit their lips lustfuly. So why is Toga and I not phased by it? I wasn't strong physically or mentally and my quirk isn't one to block things out so what is it?

I side eyed Toga, and she was smiling away until she saw my face. She gave me a wink like she knew I had questions.

We made it to a small house in a deserted area, he unlocked the door and we walked in. It seemed kinda dark, but we kept walking in.

Toga giggled. "Sorry to say this but I really have to use the bathroom." She was starting to do the pee dance.

"Down the hall and to the left. Please don't go to the right, that is off limits." She nodded and started skipping down the hall.

I was alone with the boy, he looked the age around 18-19? I felt his eyes moved to me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I was trying so hard not to scream and say get off me. 

He looked at my face, and smiled. "Can I ask you, how old are you? You kinda look like you're early 20s."

I smiled. "I just turned 23 a couple of months ago." He slowly formed a creepy smile.

"Ah.... You're a bit older then what I'm use to but that's alright." He pulled me in close.

My mind and body were fighting each other. 'Toga I'm not liking this please hurry up.' I screamed in my head. The boy walked me into a room with a couch. The only light coming through was though the blinds. I shivered as I was pushed down on the couch. I think he was starting to pick up that I wasn't falling for his quirk.