Chapter 26 Girls Day

Start from the beginning

I pulled out a pink knitted sweater with a black pleated skirt, and finding some knee high black socks.

After getting dressed I texted Toga.

Boo🧸: hey Toga you want to hang out today? I'm free from Hawks training.

I got up and went to the living room Dabi was already dressed in a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. "Touya?" He turned to me.

"Mhmm?" I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. I felt him pat on my head and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Are you heading out too?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got to meet up with your Todo." I looked up at his face, that was the first time I heard him say Todo. It was kinda cute. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay" my phone went off and Toga texted me back.

Toga🧸: fuck yeah I be there in a sec!

And not even minute passes there was a knock at the door and she bust through it. "YOOOOOOO!"  She shouted. Dabi faced palmed as she made her entrance.

I couldn't help but to smile and laugh. "We gonna have so much fun!!!" She run up to me and did her normal greeting me, rubbing her cheek on mine. I hugged her tightly, I missed her.

"Alright you two, out!" Dabi pushed us out the door. "Go have some fun!" He closed the door and I felt like he was planing something. I pulled my hand to my chest, out of habit.

"Look boo bear he might just have a surprise when you get home so don't fret about it." Toga giggled. I looked over to her she had her hand over her mouth licking her finger like when she see a prey to play with.

"Well before you take a bite out of me, let's go grab some breakfast." I teased.  She smiled and then wink at me.

"Well I guess that's works too you look awfully delish." She teased back. She always knew how to push my buttons to make me laugh.

I smiled. "Well you're looking really cute too!" I completed back. Her cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"Alright let's go eat before I eat you!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.

We made our way a McDonald's. "I got this if you need me too." I let Toga know.

"Alright, I waaaaaant." She was looking at the menu while the cashier was eye foundling her. I could see she caught on. "I guess you if you're free later."

I nudge her. "Toga!" I scolded. "I'm so sorry."  I bowed my head. The boy just smiled.

"It's okay I'm free later, today."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and pulled my head down. " God damnit Toga." I sighed. I took a deep breath and let it out quickly "Can I at lest get a Mcgriddle with sausage, egg and cheese please."