What do you guys think

Also I have another idea for a story that I'm enthusiastic about
It's titled Limerence

So it takes place in the span of about 4 years and our main character is currently a highschool student and the quiet one out of his group of friends.

He's deeply in love with his best friends sister but never acts on it out of fear of not only rejection but ruining his friendship.
His three other friends are musicians and he can play the keyboard

But his talent is that he can sing sing really damn good. But he doesn't believe in himself at all.

But his voice has like a little magical quality to it it can pretty much nearly replicate all of the mot famous male vocalist and when his LO tells him he should do the band he joins it because she said so.
But he doesn't like himself he doesn't like the way he looks especially his face. So he comes up with a costume

It's a daft punk Helmet painted completely black and he wears a white suit with a yellow cape that goes down to his ankles (there are other outfits he comes up with but this is the main one)

So the band gets famous and goes on tours and there are many celebrity musical cameos and music video type segments for the songs which all of the songs sung from a variety of genres and  decades mean something in that moment. But a couple years in he finally confesses his feelings  for her but she says no.

She's not mean about it or anything

But he goes into a deep depression of sorts he feels useless and he feels his meaning in life is just fucked.
Be comes addicted to food and water and being high all the time and one day at a concert he hits himself in the head so hard he goes into a coma for a couple of months.

Here we see how his intentional self harm affect his friends and those who care about him as they had no idea about what goes through his head day to day and why he decided to join the band in the first place after reading his dairy

After waking from the coma

Out of desperation he gets in a relationship with his female record brand owner who cheats him out of his and some of the bands money

But mainly him cause he's the star of the show his voice talent is why the bands popularity exists his covers are nearly on par with the original songs

She also physically and mentally abuses him but he just takes it cause he doesn't want to be alone.

The the band breaks up and for a few years he's just been on the street playing for change and gigs at bars. People forgot about him.

But then his friends find him again and they get the band back together.
He goes through some growth and attempts to be less desperate and yearning for love.
He exercises more and takes some classes pursues his other passions improves himself

And the final scene is his friends giving him a lil pep talk as he pulls up to a date with a new girl.

So what do you guys think?