Male Reader X Oomukade girl Party in the Woods.

Seth (ya best friend) (he's also high half the time): Ok a party is gonna Cheer Y/n up! Oh shit (Hides joints in back pocket) wouldn't want Ms L/n to see these

Knock Knock

Mom: Oh Seth come in! Hey do you know what is up with Y/n today right?

Seth: Mam want happened was is that you know my Sister Laurie right?

Mom: Oh ya she's going on a trip to Spain before college.

Seth: Well the thing is she was helping Y/n study and he kinda fell head over heels for my sister.

Mom: But she's like 24 right?

Seth: Well Yeah anyway you know today's the last day of school anyway Y/n confessed his love for her and obviously it didn't go his way and Y/n always wears his heart in his sleeve so.

Mom: Oh my I had no idea poor baby.

Seth: Yeah So I was thinking about how I get over unrequited love and for me I started going out more going to parties so I was thinking about taking him to a party.

Mom: I think that would be good for him Hey did she at least let him off easily?

Seth: I tried to listen in I think she really tries it was something along the lines of Y/n I'm flattered but I don't feel the same way it would never work your 16 I'm 24.

Mom: Take him out show him a good time he needs help.

Seth walked upstairs to your room your tv was on your GameCube was on Sonic mega collection was on the tv.

Seth: Come On dude you've got sonic on and your not playing hey look at me.

You lifted your head from your pillow it was soaked.

You: Oh hey Seth *sniff*

Seth: Hey buddy.

You: Look I just need some time alone.

Seth: Y/n I know what happened. I know your upset you thought you were going to get a girlfriend and we were going to be a trio and spend summer together. But now we know she rejected you she doesn't feel the same.

You: This is just making me feel worse.

Seth: Look my point is we have all summer I've got a Hatchback that you left your mixtape in the disk drive, I've got two bags of Alabama Kush in the glove compartment a bong and an invitation to a demihuman party in the woods.

You: *wipes face* But I don't do drugs.

Seth: That doesn't matter that's all for me. My point is that we've got all summer your gonna go to this party  have a good time hell who knows maybe you'll meet someone new. Maybe a nice Centaur I've heard there lovely.

You: Ok I'm in.

Seth: Good you wait in the car imma raid your snacks because I'm baked as hell right now.

You walked downstairs.

You: Hey Mom Imma Head to a party with Seth I'll be home soon.

Mom: Ok honey have fun.

Five minutes later Seth finally got in the car with Cheeto dust on his fingers.

Seth: I fucking love Cheetos.

You: Are you sure you can drive?

Seth: I'm pretty sure I can *hits neighbors trash can then kicked it into drive.*.
Here how about a little Jazz that will cheer you up I'll even sing along with you.

Fem Characters x Male reader and stuffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara