Me myself and I with my Thoughts

This is a lil diddy that is peaceful to me as My mind sometimes does this to solve problems

Key:( I will type the full name once)

CW: Clint East Wood Y/n

GG: The Great Gatsby Y/n

JK: Jedi Knight Y/n

RS: Rock star Y/n

W: Wander Y/n

BM: Batman Y/n

DW: Director Writer Y/n

You: *sniffs* What if she leaves me?! What if I'm destined to be alone!!?!

CE: Why are Upset? *lights smoke*

GG: Don't you see he's upset about his one and only his green light. *combs back hair*

W: Hey Buddy do you need some help?

DW: Maybe some writing will put your mind off of it. Maybe the them will be how to solve problems!

You: It's just sometimes I worry to much about her and like I think about my future which is approaching quickly post highschool life. Like I can't drive I can't takes tests good enough I'm shitty at math.

JK: One at a time Mind your feelings Y/n. Fear is the path to

Everyone else: Shut It!

Jk: The Dark Side.

You: No thanks ,JK

W: Hey buddy take a breather.

You:*in hales..... *exhales*

CE:Let's start from the beginning

You: I'm scared of my girlfriend leaving me. I know she loves me a lot but what if she does she's the only girl to have ever given me a chance.

BM: There's an equal statistical chance she doesn't leave you either.

CE: If she's dating you now and loves you now you shouldn't be scared there's no point.

You: Yeah I guess so.

GG: She Means a lot to you so many good times even before you dated you fell in love with her that day you sat next to her in science class five years ago.

RS: It's a Love story baby. your probably thinking

"Oh tell me, what is my life without your love?"

Which is a valid question in some regards.

DW: I know you feel like your a hero in a classical epic you feel like it is

But it's not destiny is a self fulfilling prophecy.

You: Yeah.

CE: What happens next?

You: I'm just just scared to death of the future. I'm trying to learn to drive. I'm trying to get a scholarship I'm trying to not worry that much. I know there's a back up plan if I don't get it but still it really scares me.

GG: maybe some motivation think of her build your life for her about her.

RS: Dude you've got talent but more importantly Passion!!!!

DW: A passion for people, for story's, for history!

W: Your very kind remember when she told you she loves you for your kindness how it make her feel good how you are  "one of the best things to ever happen to me babe"

BM: You can't escape fear especially fear of the future. You have to face it head on and prepare the best you can.

JK: A Jedis strength flows from the force. Fear is a Jedi's greatest weakness.

You: I think I just need some sleep and I'll feel better in the morning thanks everyone.