The Padawan and the Witch Merrin x Male Reader

This takes place after Fallen order there will be no spoilers except when you meet her and Taron Malicos boss fight

Your lightsaber: Green(or anything you want really)

The Mantis continued its journey in a galaxy far far away

You, Cal, BD, and Merrin were in the living area playing a game of Dejarik well it was really just you and Cal.

You: Come on Cal that's unfair man!!!!!!

Cal: Should have taken the move!

You: I'm gonna turn to the Darkside one day because of you.

Cal: Heh I'm gonna go make some food come on BD.

BD: *Cute BD noises*

Merrin: Y/n I have a question?

Your heart fluttered at the sound of her voice.

You: Yeah wassup?

Merrin: I wonder why does your lightsaber have a Crossguard?

You: I designed it like that because I liked the designed of the ancient Jedi I also just kept my color. Cals Saber used to be Blue and he changed it to purple.

Merrin: Why did you keep it green?

You: it's just my color I love it it was the one I had when I was training under Jaro Tapal. But if I had to give a reason honestly when I trained I would stay in the archives and read all day and there was one Jedi who really inspired me.

Merrin: Who?

You: His name was Qui Gon Jinn a jedi knight a Maverick he always did what he felt was right even if it went against the Jedi Council. The Color of his blade was green.

Merrin: Do you think he is still alive?

You: Oh no he's been dead he was killed by the Sith Lord Darth Maul.

Merrin: Oh.

You: Yeah.

Merrin: Well I'm tired I'm going to go catch the Zs as you would say Y/n.