It is time for a Crusade FOR LOVE! Nora Valkerie x Brother of Jaune reader

Ruby: Hey Jaune Who you waiting for?

Jaune: My Older Brother.

Yang: You have an older brother? He must be hot!

Jaune: Compete opposite Actually he suffers from anxiety so much he's created his own character to live as someone he thinks is loved and respected by people A Knight! I honestly think it's caused by his Semblance.

Weiss: What's That?

Jaune: The Wrath Of the Raging Demon!

Pyrrha: Your Brother can't be that bad?

Blake: I've only heard of that Semblance in Legends!

Ruby: What is it?

Blake: They say that a long time ago an evil Martial artist built on rage was defeated by his own Student splitting his soul all over the world in the wombs of mother's this was planned so the martial artist would be revived.

Jaune: Y/n isn't a threat he's a bit of a dork though think of a love sick LARPER who speaks in Shakespeare, in sometimes a condescending tone but means well who is also not the best with ladies especially thou his love lust for he is also bad at hiding things like that one time I caught him watching porn. But he's also horrible at hiding his Affections towards his Gwenivere! God I'm already talking like him also he follows the knights Code.

Weiss: The what?

You: Well Well Well Art thou Here my baby Brother the second product of my mother's fields and my Fathers loins!

Jaune: By a year Y/n.

You: A year and one day according to Pope Gregory's Calendar! My manners Code Number 11 Respect Woman My Name is Sir Y/n Arc! Fair maidens!

Ruby: My Name is Ruby That's Yang Weiss Blake and—-

Cardin: Hoo Bunny Hop!

You: Excuse me! You there stop oppressing the innocent and Weak!

Cardin: Oh yeah what are you going to do about it Sir Lanceadork!

You: I can't stand to see anyone wronged let alone a defenseless young lady!
WRATH OF THE RAGING DEMON!