Niffty x Brother of Alastor Reader

Hey sorry, I don't update really anymore, lol trying to make a career out of a job is hard.
But it's not like I'm unproductive or anything, I've been finishing reading books, I've started a workout routine. I've lost 20 lbs so far and I've started a new job that pays more and seems like there is a lot of opportunities to move up.

But I've had an idea for this character since the pilot came out. I binged watched the show last night, and it's pretty good, I don't like the musical parts though, it just doesn't fit really. Like if it was one episode as a joke or something that would be fine but I just find it annoying in general but that's my opinion and it's not because I don't like musicals either. Newies is the shit.

A couple of songs have grown on me however

I was originally gonna make this about Charlie but her and Vaggies relationship is to important to the plot.
Also Niffty died at 22 years of age in the 50s

There will be some spoilers so be warned. Also the events are swapped around for my own convenience

We start with the pilot

Towards the end. Where Alastor summoned Niffty and Husk.

Alastor: Hmm, I do say, we need a lil music to turn this place into a real shin dig!

Charlie: Music would be great! It could be a good way to channel negative energy into positive actions or anger management!!!

Alastor: Hmmm yes, I think I know who exactly to call upon!

Vaggie: Well summon them?

Alastor: Oh ho, it is not that simple! We'll just have to go to him! He lives in the 1st circle of hell!

Charlie: THE FIRST CIRCLE?!?  EKKKK! So many good people to learn from.

Angel: What the hell is she moaning about, I don't see no dick!

Vaggie: The First circle of hell is traditionally the more peaceful part of hell, it's a gated community for the unbaptisted and the virtuous pagans.

Alastor claps his hands and a hellish looking ford model T pulls up in front of the hotel.

Alastor: Husk *claps* please drive us to these coordinates on the map!

Husk: Fine but you really need to upgrade to Hellscape!

Time skip.

A large stone castle wall lowered the draw bridge, a lot of people and babies were on the streets.

A lot of these people looked older than Alastor, wearing togas and tunics.

Angel: What's with the ren faire?

Vaggie: most of these people died before, the  Abrahamic god and angels were dominant on earth.

They walked to a central tower and when Charlie was about to knock, Alastor kicked the door down.

After climbing to the top.

In a room Socrates walked out of the recording booth.

You: And that is why  One and many and many is one, our guest was Socrates, the Athenian philosopher who was executed for being a pain in the ass, heh heh. I make myself laugh folks. Later on, I've got an interview with John Lennon, on his favorite Beatles songs, to what the hell he saw in Yoko Ono, now starting your evening with  Two out of Three aint bad by Meatloaf, this power ballad is from the 1977 album Bat out of Hell, this is your 70s on Fm 6.66