Rey x Jedi Reader

This takes place between Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker

Both you and Rey were born in 15 ABY making you 13 when Kylo Destroys the academy
Both you and Rey are 19

Luke: Rey, There was one student who escaped.

Rey turned to the ghost of her master.

Rey:Where do I find them?

Luke: A planet that doesn't appear on any map Bogano.

Rey: Chewie, Can you fire up the falcon? I'll be right there.

Luke:Be Patience with him.

Time skip.

Rey:Huh this planet was pretty easy to find... wonder why the first order wasn't able to find it.

Chewie: (I'm landing over there)

The falcon landed on a peace of land

The landscape was were grassy wetlands coupled with cliffs and caverns.

Mean while on another side of the planet.

Droid: Sir, a ship was spotted coming onto the planet should we eliminate it?

???:Depends is it First Order?

Droid: No sir.

???:Then it's probably a civilian or trader ship continue patrols with your unit.

Droid: Roger roger.

???:Guess it wouldn't hurt to go out for walk out of the cave.

You grabbed your saber and head out from your cave admiring all of your hard work that you put into.

Years ago when you arrived on Bogano it turned out an old separatist ship crashed here during the Clone wars.

??? decided to salvage what you could which was a project that turned into building your own personal droid factory and army.

B1-Battle Droids, Commando Droids, Droideka, and Super Battle droids.

??? climbed up to the flat surface of the mountain the cave was on and put on binoculars.