Doc Ock Son Reader x She Venom pt 1

This isn't particularly take place in the MCU or the Rami flicks or the Game I like to think it's a combo of different influences but in all honesty the game for PlayStation is a big influence

One day you and your friend Peter Parker were in a local cafe in a the city of New York.

Pete was wearing his normal like everyday clothes while you wore your normal clothes along with your large cumbersome trench coat to hide your tentacle arms from people.

you see your father was the infamous Dr Otto Octavius. About a year ago he was arrested after attempting to murder Norman Osborne

You see much like your father you underwent the experiment to attach power metallic tentacle like arms to your body which are controlled by your brain.

Unlike your father how ever your inhibiter chip was inclosed in a protective bullet proof coating.

So your Ego couple with the Ai of the Computer controlling the tentacles doesn't control you you control it.

But also like your father your currently in a deep depression

But unlike your father it is for a different reason

Dad is depressed cause he fucked up and attempted to kill Someone. Though Pete really likes Mr. Osborne to you someone that rich and powerful is bound to have some really nasty skeletons in his closet

Your depressed because your ex dumped you and you've lost all purpose in life and even though she would beat you and berate you you'd be willing to do anything to get her back.

But you put up with it cause working for oscorp has health insurance and shit like that and your job isn't hard you literally sit in your office and have the tentacles run reports and take care of shit.

Your probably wondering why am I hiding them in one place as a a cafe customer yet don't give a fuck In the office or when helping spider man.

Well In court Lawyer Mathew Murdock argued that because your tentacles were as far as we know permanently attached to your body and they can cause great physical, mental and social strain that you are protected by the Americans with Disabilities act.

And the judge agreed

You personally like to keep them covered cause they draw too much attention people think your your father and it keeps your identity secret until you gotta help Spidey.

Peter: So how's it goin...... working from home again? haven't seen you in your office in a week.

You: I have upper righty run reports. And I haven't left my bed until today, literally a hour ago when you called me and asked me to go to lunch.

Peter: Don't you feel a lil good getting out of the house?

You: I mean to be honest the reason I'm here is I ran out of food and my arms aren't long enough to get to the store.

Peter: Wow you've really not left your bed have you.

You: You know it.

Peter: Look I'm not trying to be a jerk or say your feelings aren't valid but Y/n, you need to wake up! She's gone! And honestly after what I saw her doing to you I'm glad she's gone that's not Cool Y/n she's an evil heartless bitch. If you didn't stop me I would have called the police or id arrest her myself and drag her there.

You: You don't think I know that Peter! Yes I know she's gone! Yes I know she was a evil horrible abusive bitch!! But you know what the times she was nice to me the time we did spend together was the closest I've ever been to another human being and it was fucking great!!