Will you marry me? Serana x Dragon Born Reader

You are Dragonborn the mythical hero with the body of a mortal and the soul of a Dovah, the Slayer of the World Eater, the Mortal who slew Harkon the Vampire Lord.

You've traveled far and wide across Skyrim had many adventures and completed many quests.

It had been 3 Years since you had ventured into Sovngarde and slew the world eater and currently it has been a year since you defeated the dark lord Harkon with your partner/bestfriend/ hopefully fiancé Serana

After the defeat of Harkon you and Serana would go on adventures across Skyrim and then take a few weeks of break time in your home in Lake View Manor near Falkreath.

On your adventures you wore a suit of Silver armor which you felt was quite dashing looking, it was especially helpful when fighting vampires.

Your main weapons are A Dragon Bone Bow, A Dragon Bone Sword, and a Dragon Bone Battle axe.

You felt it was a respectful way to honor the Dragons you've slain.

One of the reasons Serana meant alot  to you was she changed your mind about vampires and gave you some empathy.

Like most people you feared Vampires and rightly so but much like how Paarthurnax has changed your mind about Dragons, Serana had changed your mind about Vampires and the Undead.

Especially after having been a vampire temporarily to gain entrance into the Soul Cairn you really felt the Boones and Banes of being a vampire.

You remember the epic battle between You and Serana and her father.

Flashback

Harkon was strangling Serana with blood magic you were cornered fighting Gargoyles.

Serana: *Struggling to breath*

Harkon: You ungrateful little girl I'm making a future for our kind.

You chopped off the head of a Gargoyle and turned to see Harkon absorbing her life force.

You climbed to the top of the second story balcony and drew your Dragon Sword and your Silver Sword.

You: Let Her go you Filth!!!

You leaped off of the Balcony and Stabbed both swords between his wings as he was in Vampire Lord Form.

After Plunging your Blades you fell off onto your back  Serana dropped to the Floor as Harkon hissed in pain from the Silver.

You stood up and leap infront of Serana to protect her unsheathing your battle Axe from your back.

You: YOL TOOR SHUL!!!

You blasted him with fire from the power of your Thu'mm

Vampires are very flammable and while he was stunned you swung your Axe Cutting his head clean off and his body melted into a bloody pulp.
You grabbed and cleaned off your blades.

You helped Serana off of the ground.

Serana: We did it.....

You: Yeah we did it, evil bastard woo!!!!!

Serana wasn't as ecstatic as you were.

You: Oh sorry I forgot he's your dad.

Serana:  *giggles* It's Ok it's just a little weird for me even though he alienated me and was about to kill me and used me as a means to an end, it still kinda feels weird to kill your Father.

You: Yeah I can can't really imagine, I guess the closest is when the Blades asked me to kill Parthurnax. I didn't do it because that would be just awful.